No announcement yet.

Karceno picks Brook to upset Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    Karceno is a idiot, only picking brook because he is black looking,yes I know it's pathetic. If you think Karceno knows boxing you are a grade A moron
    Karceno has forgotten more about boxing than your dumb ass will ever know about boxing.

Last edited by Golgo 13; 09-02-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

That last pic with the Watsons is proof enough the guy is a lop.
      Maybe not a piece of human garbage like REED.
      This the same Karceno that's obsessed with Tupac?

Comment

I listen to Karceno weekly on Rope A Dope Radio & while he's entertaining he seems like a borderline ****** about 25% of the time so while this is boxing & crazy **** can & has happened good luck to anyone putting money on Brook here.

I think this is likely a lock on par with Canelo vs Khan & am considering putting some decent money on this fight to cuz it seems like a guaranteed GGG KO.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-13-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I listen to Karceno weekly on Rope A Dope Radio & while he's entertaining he seems like a borderline ****** about 25% of the time so while this is boxing & crazy **** can & has happened good luck to anyone putting money on Brook here.
          Karceno4life does have some extreme opinions but there's no question he has vast amounts of experience and knowledge of the sport, it's all he does with his life lol.
          Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 07-14-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
            Karceno4life does have some extreme opinions but there's no question he has vast amounts of experience and knowledge of the sport, it's literally all he does.
            Yea I don't disagree thats why I said he's borderline ******ed about 25% of the time. I kinda see him like a more entertaining version of Dwyer the Youtube betting guy. There is some gold with both those guys, but then there is some wtf moments with those guys a lil too often for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea I don't disagree thats why I said he's borderline ******ed about 25% of the time. I kinda see him like a more entertaining version of Dwyer the Youtube betting guy. There is some gold with both those guys, but then there is some wtf moments with those guys a lil too often for my liking.
              Yep this is definitely true lol, Karceno seems to be right way more than Dwyer though.

Comment

UPDATE: Karceno's new video picks Brook to KO GGG in 9 rounds and breaks down why.
                Karceno and Brook follow each other on Twitter, and Karceno has already sent a game plan to Brook on Twitter.

As long as Brook follows Karceno's gameplan, his victory is almost GUARANTEED.

Comment

Working...
                X