Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

It was the summer of 1984, My pop's had me out in front of our home, tuning up his 72 gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel carb, etc. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Two teenage girls walked by and said hi to me, while I was helping my dad. It was a hot San Jose California summer, after they said hi, my dad looks at me and says, "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."

I felt kinda odd as my pop's marveled at their youthful bodies. They wore tube tops and daisy dukes, like Alexkid. It was one of those father and son moments.
    My pop's and I didn't see eye to eye on many things. He passed away a few years ago, in the hospital, in my arms. That is an amazing story.

I told this story to my closest friends, and they all told me that I was lucky to have a dad like him. Luckily, I took his advice. He made me box as a kid, and I hated him for it. Now I am grateful. He never let me quit at anything I started.
    This made me reluctant to undertake things lightly. I gave the Torino to my cousin Jimmy, he couldn't believe it. I am no mechanic, and that car needs constant love.

He was an interesting man.

I hope you guys get what I am sharing.

Did he ever tell you to get a real n.igga dog, and not that little **** you have now?

Comment

i hope you youngsters can be better than you are.

Comment

I had that same exact philosophy.

Until I contracted my first legit STD.

Now i'm going to be more selective of my partners.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post

Comment

Agreed. So much poon flying around that a guy needs to be careful!

Comment

Or worse, it could be AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Or worse, it could be AIDS.
                Scary!! I wonder how many young people are HIV positive now?
                My cousin Raul is a flaming ****, yet seems to have avoided HIV for 25 years of sword swallowing.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 05-21-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  It was the summer of 1984, My pop's had me out in front of our home, tuning up his 72 gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel carb, etc. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Two teenage girls walked by and said hi to me, while I was helping my dad. It was a hot San Jose California summer, after they said hi, my dad looks at me and says, "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."

I felt kinda odd as my pop's marveled at their youthful bodies. They wore tube tops and daisy dukes, like Alexkid. It was one of those father and son moments.
                  My pop's and I didn't see eye to eye on many things. He passed away a few years ago, in the hospital, in my arms. That is an amazing story.

I told this story to my closest friends, and they all told me that I was lucky to have a dad like him. Luckily, I took his advice. He made me box as a kid, and I hated him for it. Now I am grateful. He never let me quit at anything I started.
                  This made me reluctant to undertake things lightly. I gave the Torino to my cousin Jimmy, he couldn't believe it. I am no mechanic, and that car needs constant love.

He was an interesting man.

I hope you guys get what I am sharing.
                  Lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lmaooooooooooo
                    If alexkid grew up in my hood, even punks would slap the **** out of him. The softest of the soft would have divk slapped Alexkid to appear less b1tchy than the king of pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X