Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    When will people learn?

Eat crow b*tches.
    Didn't you make a thread about Garcia looking ugly in past fights and how he couldn't beat Matthysse cause he looked ugly in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Didn't you make a thread about Garcia looking ugly in past fights and how he couldn't beat Matthysse cause he looked ugly in those fights.
      Yes he did.

Let him get his shine, though. He took a beating in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I did and you would have a point if I said "Porter struggled vs so and so"

Wipe out. Eat crow b*tch. The Yank lost.

And since you wanna talk about othrr fighters, is Mikey out of court yet? Is he done ducking? Is Donaire over the Rigo loss yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          He looked a lot better than Porter. That's for sure.
          No he didn't, this guy lol. He landed at best 3-4 clean punches a round, and held 10+ times a rounds.
          Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 08-16-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Yes he did.

Let him get his shine, though. He took a beating in that thread.
            I figured all bragging rights would be revoked from jsfd after the Lucas thing lol. But I guess not

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I did and you would have a point if I said "Porter struggled vs so and so"

Wipe out. Eat crow b*tch. The Yank lost.

And since you wanna talk about othrr fighters, is Mikey out of court yet? Is he done ducking? Is Donaire over the Rigo loss yet?
              I picked Porter to win, I didn't go around making anti Brook threads, because I don't give 2 shyts about either guy.

I'm not eating crow cause a fighter I picked to win, lost. Had I been bashing him like you were bashing Danny, I would east crow, not hide out.

Comment

Working...
              X