Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner and Peterson training together (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner and Peterson training together (Pic)

Broner and Peterson training calves together

Broner looks like a tank. He's short at 147. But he clearly has the frame for it.

i heard from a good source the other day that Peterson knocked out Broner in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Broner and Peterson training calves together

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i heard from a good source the other day that Peterson knocked out Broner in sparring
        He was only badly rocked. Peterson landed a quick jab and Broner almost went down, clearly hurt they stopped the action. Youtube already removed the video.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          He was only badly rocked. Peterson landed a quick jab and Broner almost went down, clearly hurt they stopped the action. Youtube already removed the video.
          LMAO.............now you see why Broner sidestepped the 140 pound division. Dude is in for a rude awakening now that he isn't fighting dwarfs and stick figures. The can man is about to realize he has a serious problem swimming in shark infested waters.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LMAO.............now you see why Broner sidestepped the 140 pound division. Dude is in for a rude awakening now that he isn't fighting dwarfs and stick figures. The can man is about to realize he has a serious problem swimming in shark infested waters.
            nothing wrong with struggling some with a beast like Peterson. All these guys are great and sparring eachother. Its great for all of them.

Comment

Hopefully Adrien gave Lamont a few tips here and there to help him destroy Matthysse.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Matthysse but Peterson is going to pull of the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                  I'm a huge fan of Matthysse but Peterson is going to pull of the upset.
                  I think Lucas will prevail but i remember seeing odds on a site off Peterson at 11/4 which was pretty good they have now come down too 5/2 still very backable but i ain't backing against Lucas

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X