No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Mike Mollo on ESPN2 Friday Night Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artur Szpilka vs. Mike Mollo on ESPN2 Friday Night Fights

This is coming up on Feb 1 (this coming Friday). It should be a decent heavyweight scrap.

What are your thoughts about this one? Does Mollo have a chance against Szpilka?

Nice, we rarely see HWs on FNF

Its should be a fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Yes, it will be entertaining. Szpilka will be going for the KO as always.
      And he'll get it. This doesn't go more than 3 rounds. Kurwa!

Comment

Looking forward to this tomorrow

Comment

Szpilka looking razor sharp in training. He called out Wilder and Mago i would love to see either of those this year. Zimnoch will be a really good fight, he is a legit prospect himself.

Comment

I still don't understand how Mollo is allowed to fight after previously being shutdown for medical reasons.

I honestly expect him to lay a dud and get KO'd early. If the Polish dude was fighting the version of Mollo that tore through McBride this would be a much more interesting fight.

Mollo hasn't fought in almost 2.5 years and Szpilka has a fight scheduled 3 weeks later. Considering those facts I wonder if Mollo is being paid to just lay down in one last grab for cash before he retires.

Comment

Here's the live weigh-in:

http://www.artvchicago.com/live-streaming/

Comment

Szpilka 213,5 no sight of Mollo yet. To bad, when Szpilka stands face to face with someone everything can happen lol.

according to polish sites Mollo is not present in the venue, I start to doubt he will show up tommorow.
                Last edited by molinari; 01-31-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
                  Szpilka 213,5 no sight of Mollo yet. To bad, when Szpilka stands face to face with someone everything can happen lol.

Taking a little while to get him out of his wheelchair I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
                    Seems like Mollo is shook.

Comment

Working...
                    X