No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.
    lol...........

Comment

You're glad but have an AV like that. Talk about FAKE!!! You along with the rest of the Floyd boys are jumping in joy....OH OH OH BUT FLOYD OUTCLASSED MARQUEZ *sucking chicken grease off your fingers*.
      You're unbelievable man.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        All that flomo pactard crap out of the door,my heart dropped when Manny fell like that,1st thought was DAMN IS HE OK,not a good sight to see man that was brutal
        I know you like to troll a lot larry but I know you a good man. Yeah it was heartbreaking to see such a great guy go down like that. Manny should retire with good health and enjoy life.

Comment

Same with Vitali

When his eyes was falling out I kept praying that Lennox will not hurt him no more.

Comment

Larryx: KEEPING IT REAL LIKE ALWAYS.

Comment

So he can't have a AV supporting Marquez's win???? So basically everyone should suppress there feeling because Pacquiao lost???

See this is why Marquez didn't leave it up to the judges. You guys are unbelievable, Marquez just put on a HOF performance and all you guys can do is blame gayweather.

Comment

I just realized

that

Mr Fantastic is racist.

that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  All that flomo pactard crap out of the door,my heart dropped when Manny fell like that,1st thought was DAMN IS HE OK,not a good sight to see man that was brutal
                  Yeah it broke your heart and was so brutal that you decided to put it in your sig so you can see it over and over and over every time you post. Makes alot of sense.

Comment

If that was Marquez laying face first could you imagine the level of immature trolling? I am glad he got KTFO tbh though I am also glad he is okay.

Great fight, great K.O and I am glad Marquez finally proved once in for all he is the superior fighter.

Comment

Larry has no life outside this forum that's sadder than Pac being Ko'd, that's what I feel bad about

Comment

Working...
                      X