Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado in talks to face Judah on September 15th undercard of Chavez/Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    I think Olusegun and MAtthyse are fighting for interim WBC belt. I think this might be for vacant IBF belt indeed if it happens.
    Yea I think they are... well they'll get their hand in both of them for some green.

Comment

Yeah right..

It's going to be Alvarado Vs. Casamayor or some crap like that.

Comment

Ohh damn, $h!t is getting to real for golden bwoy to handle,oh damn!!

Comment

Good fight if it happens Judah wins by UD he'll outbox Alvarado

Comment

I hope this happens,great fight tbh..But I have a feeling Zab might be looking at Garcia licking his chops at that possibility..

Comment

I don't know @fightposium but I actually posted this on twitter 2hrs before and my own site. Oh well, hope this happens!!!

"In speaking with a source close to the camp of Denver’s undefeated “Mile High” Mike Alvarado (33-0-0, 23 KOs), they have confirmed to me that Alvarado appears be close to finalizing a deal to face former world titlist Zab Judah on the September 15th Chavez/Martinez undercard."

Comment

Please? Would round out a very nice undercard.

Comment

Ive been waiting for a while for Alvarado to get a fight like this.

Hopefully it will happen, its time for him to start getting big names

Comment

That's a good fight. The winner of that fight would deserve a tittle fight.

Comment

He already beat Prescott what is the point of fighting Judah~

LOL, I could not resist~

Comment

Working...
                      X