Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How white liberals really view black people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] How white liberals really view black people.

I know how you guys take your political stuff serious, but be respectful of your fellow posters. This video made me laugh so i decided to share it here.

As a white person, white liberals are racist AF. They act like because they are entitled and wealthy that every other white person is too, and therefor every other race is so worse off. Fail. The people who scream and shout anti-racism generally end up being the most racist people

Tired of this shi

Comment

Men named Ami should be banned

Comment

The black dudes where just baffled with their stupidity. I loke how tjey call it stupidity and ignorance rather than racism

Comment

This is why places like Portland are so heavily targeted by the far left.

Trying to convince Southerners from half-black cities that black people are mentally incapable of using computers or filling out DMV forms (therefore drivers licenses are racist)? Probably not gonna work.

There are "black power" circles in the Pacific Northwest with no black members. Because they see themselves as something similar to cat rescue clubs.

If you started a petition in Oregon/Washington calling to ban touchscreens because black people have webbed amphibian fingers & can't use them you would probably get 500,000 signatures.
          Last edited by ////; 07-21-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I know how you guys take your political stuff serious, but be respectful of your fellow posters. This video made me laugh so i decided to share it here.

Yo! That isn't the story and Blacks who get affected by voter iD laws aren't the ones in New York. Blacks who are in states like North Carolina. Bullsh**t video.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yo! That isn't the story and Blacks who get affected by voter iD laws aren't the ones in New York. Blacks who are in states like North Carolina. Bullsh**t video.
              Why North Carolina? What's special about it?

I don't see how voter ID laws would affect black people in general seeing as the vast majority are born here with social security numbers, drivers licenses, etc. anyway.

What they did was they took something that would help address illegal immigration/voter fraud... And they used the old "people of color" trick. Suddenly it negatively affects all "people of color".
              Last edited by ////; 07-21-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Why North Carolina? What's special about it?

I don't see how voter ID laws would affect black people in general seeing as the vast majority are born here with social security numbers, drivers licenses, etc. anyway.

What they did was they took something that would help address illegal immigration/voter fraud... And they used the old "people of color" trick. Suddenly it negatively affects all "people of color".
                Don't worry. i saw a new study that clears this all up.
                As you were.

Comment

Conservatism will always be the answer. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Don't worry. i saw a new study that clears this all up.
                    As you were.
                    Did you lose a bet???

Comment

Working...
                    X