Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-20-2018, 01:43 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 26644 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,760.51
Total Points: 885,335.83
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default You gotta be a real piece of ***** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

The only reason we know his father is an FBI agent is because he told us on TV. I wonder how cool, calm, and collected this reporter would be on the day he was almost killed and saw his classmates gunned down in cold blood

This kid said if the coach had a gun he could've saved lives. He's a pro gun advocate.

A reporter went on his facebook page and pointed out his posts with the confederate flag and nobama posts.

Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:11 AM #2
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 7590 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,112.74
Total Points: 135,943.44
Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez 
loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc 
John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler 
Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx Stick around bro - u 1 of the good ones - CauliflowerEars 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Some people have no shame.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:35 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6513 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 70,715.16
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

The thing that makes me mad is Trayvon a unarmed kid who was profiled and defended his life and got killed by a certified stalker weirdo was made a no good THUG, and a inbred white kid who killed innocent kids has headlines saying he had issues cause he was a orphan completely dismissing the fact he did some downright evil ****.. also now all these idiots saying guns need to be banned which only takes away from people defending themselves.. bad people will get their hands on guns reguardless itís called the black market!
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:48 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 25,558.78
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

I think the way to stop the problem is More guns.

Give all the teachers assault rifles.
That way if there is another attack they can have a shootout with the next terrorist madman in the midst of all the students.

Matter of fact the only way you stop a bad kid with a gun is a good kid with a gun.
Just give all the kids rifles that way bad kids will be too scared to attack because they wonít know who is packing.

Replace gym and recess with firearms training.

Letís do it Murcia!!!!!
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:48 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6987 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,779.38
Total Points: 98,171.86
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The thing that makes me mad is Trayvon a unarmed kid who was profiled and defended his life and got killed by a certified stalker weirdo was made a no good THUG, and a inbred white kid who killed innocent kids has headlines saying he had issues cause he was a orphan completely dismissing the fact he did some downright evil ****.. also now all these idiots saying guns need to be banned which only takes away from people defending themselves.. bad people will get their hands on guns reguardless itís called the black market!
Then let the automatic firearms stand on the black market. Never touched or fired a gun in my life, but I have no doubt that sport shooters/hunters will still do just fine without the semi-automatic weapons, and you wouldn't have semi-automatic weapons simply laying around when a person gets it in their mind to do people harm.

Have no idea what sense it makes to have a semi-automatic weapon in school or church or simply around in public space, tbh.
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:50 AM #6
Errol Spence Nuthugger

Quoted: 2303 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 178,837.81
Total Points: 250,100.75
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword my apologies )) have a sip - Ogecca MaMa 

You gotta be real ****ed up to not accept my friend request. I thought we were friends.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:31 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6513 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 70,715.16
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Then let the automatic firearms stand on the black market. Never touched or fired a gun in my life, but I have no doubt that sport shooters/hunters will still do just fine without the semi-automatic weapons, and you wouldn't have semi-automatic weapons simply laying around when a person gets it in their mind to do people harm.

Have no idea what sense it makes to have a semi-automatic weapon in school or church or simply around in public space, tbh.
Itís not even semi automatics they want all guns banned, itís pure Insanity.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:42 AM #8
////

Quoted: 7680 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856.06
Total Points: 111,484.78
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I don't know about this kid in particular but some of them are scum. Those photos of them all grinning for a group photo then setting up a $1 million dollar crowdfund. They're milking it hard.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:57 AM #9
Banned

Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,716.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

Trayvon was not just some unarmed innocent kid.

You do realize it was TRAYVON who approached Zimmerman, and PUNCHED HIM FIRST< right? And that Zimmerman was literally screaming for help for 30 seconds before finally sending the little thug straight to hell.

Zimmerman was doing his duty as neighborhood watch, he was following at a distance to keep an eye on where the little thug, KNOWN THIEF, was going. Trayvon then hid behind a bush,a nd when Zimmerman walked by and Trayvon realized how short and pudgy he was, he approached him. He punched him in the face and knocked him down, and then mounted him and kept pounding his head into the pavement over, and over again.

When Zimmerman had no other choice left, he pumped a bullet into the little thug and did the world a favor.

Nothing of value was lost that day.

Hahahah in fact, I laugh thinking about that little thug thinking he was about to beat up some s'midget, getting his ass blown away.
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:08 AM #10
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2901 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,086.95
Total Points: 108,651.32
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
It’s not even semi automatics they want all guns banned, it’s pure Insanity.
I love it. The Left is taking this stance of having all guns banned. They also believe in having hate/offensive speech laws, therefore also abolishing the 1st amendment. I say go for it leftists and advocate for the abolishment of the 1st and 2nd amendment. And I'm not going to get into where many believe in the redistribution of wealth.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
gotta, kids, lives, lost, piece, real, sh*t