Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best boxing glove for beginner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's best to pay a little more and get a decent glove which will last for years and save your hand. Believe me it'll be cheaper in timespan and getting your hand broken or injured is worse than paying some more.
    I couldn't afford any such thing like Reyes, Winning or Grant, these are 1st class gloves and the dollar currency is too high in my country. So I go with 2nd class gloves: Everlast and Adidas. Everlast is not that durable and they look rooky, and shiddy if you ask me. I'm using Adidas sparring gloves and they feel great with climate cool stuff. (current: Adidas Shadow Boxing Gloves)

Yeah, What you said is true. If you broke your hand then there's nothing we can do about it so i recommend you to buy a good pairs

Comment

Do knuckle pushups regularly to condition your hands.

Expensive gloves aren't necessary to practice this sport.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOTq6FWzuFw ...........Rockin'

Comment

Gotta toughen up those hands...

Comment

If you are just a beginner, you won't need to spend over 100 dollars. Get a good leather pair and if you are planning to spar, get 16oz boxing gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by iStraughan View Post
              Hey everybody,

I started boxing at a boxing gym here in Austin, Tx a week ago, and so far I LOVE it and wish my work schedule allowed me to go more than 4 times a week.

But anyways, he has a shelf with about 20 pairs of gloves that he allows everybody to use and share. It's awesome that he provides those, but they are very beaten up and it takes for ever to find a matching pair. So, I wanted to buy my own gloves that I could use for myself. I've been looking on ebay/amazon/title boxing and I see tons of them. I've been thinking of going with a pair of Title boxing gloves, but not too sure which ones I should go with. I'm not really wanting to pay $100 just yet, but I also dont want to pay for a pay of $15 gloves.

What would you all recommend I start out with?

Thanks in advance!
              https://www.proboxingequipment.com/B...ves_c_196.html

This brand last.

Comment

Working...
              X