Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These 2 diagrams explains mexican's beef with asians. And where filipinos fit in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These 2 diagrams explains mexican's beef with asians. And where filipinos fit in.

Bro Mexicans have nothing against Asians, our beef is with the white Americans who think they are superior to us. As far as Filipinos are concerned we share many similarities and both of our cultures have coexisted together as friends for more than a 75 years in the US and our ppl have inter married with the Filipinos like no other culture

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      As far as Filipinos are concerned we share many similarities
      I had no idea we had beef with asians, but I'm curious of the similarities we share with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        I had no idea we had beef with asians, but I'm curious of the similarities we share with them?
        I’m talking specifically about Filipinos and if your Mexican and you don’t know the similarities then that makes me curious why you are unaware of the similarities

Comment

Op
          I’m talking specifically about Filipinos and if your Mexican and you don’t know the similarities then that makes me curious why you are unaware of the similarities
          The first 15 years of my life were mostly spent in Mexico City. I probably only heard of the Philippines once when I was there lol.

Comment

Mexico and the Philippines have been connected for a long time via Galleon Trade ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_galleon

Comment

My two cents.. Filipina’s love Mexican chorizo. We share Catholicism.. skin color, and love of music.

Our food is better... but what do I know? I only spent a little over a year there, at the Shari la hotel, while working for globe telecom, and ****ing all kinds of Filipina’s.. Got a daughter upstairs.. in my home I. Tokyo.

I used to hate going to work at globe telecom...I just wanted to stay in my nice hotel room, with my three Filipina’s, and just ****.

One thing I hated. was that the hotel wouldn’t let my hoes order food from some chef. and the chicks I was plowing were ghetto loud.. watching their version of jerry springer. I also hated being called sir...I’m not a sir. The Filipinos are hard working, mimicking masters, and want a green card to USA.

I felt like a kind, ordering food, and it being delivered.

I was ****ing new Filipina’s daily.. I felt like a king.

When I moved to LA, I plowed more Filipina’s ...I went to national City(???) , near TJ/USA border, and was ****ing other Filipina’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My two cents.. Filipina’s love Mexican chorizo. We share Catholicism.. skin color, and love of music.

Our food is better... but what do I know? I only spent a little over a year there, at the Shari la hotel, while working for globe telecom, and ****ing all kinds of Filipina’s.. Got a daughter upstairs.. in my home I. Tokyo.

I used to hate going to work at globe telecom...I just wanted to stay in my nice hotel room, with my three Filipina’s, and just ****.

One thing I hated. was that the hotel wouldn’t let my hoes order food from some chef. and the chicks I was plowing were ghetto loud.. watching their version of jerry springer. I also hated being called sir...I’m not a sir. The Filipinos are hard working, mimicking masters, and want a green card to USA.

I felt like a kind, ordering food, and it being delivered.

I was ****ing new Filipina’s daily.. I felt like a king.

When I moved to LA, I plowed more Filipina’s ...I went to national City(???) , near TJ/USA border, and was ****ing other Filipina’s.
                I feel you bro. In high school in my sop****re year I was actually banging one with a nice set and you know how rare that is but damn she was sexy AF and she was a senior who went off to college

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  Op

The first 15 years of my life were mostly spent in Mexico City. I probably only heard of the Philippines once when I was there lol.
                  Oh ok bro we’ll in Northern California we live in the same neighborhoods and go to the same schools and our families go to the same churches and our parents work at the same ****ty jobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X