Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-29-2018, 05:23 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 26644 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,760.51
Total Points: 885,335.83
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default Jeff Sessions: No special counsel needed to investigate the FBI

Quote:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it. How is that Uranium one investigation going?

But muh text messages

There is only one real investigation that's producing real results. But ya'll call that a witch hunt.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-29-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 05:45 PM #2
The ugly American

Quoted: 11316 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,496.89
Total Points: 220,545.46
Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY 
No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 
Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it.
My son, please don't copy-and-paste my posts and try to pass them off as yours.

Give me proper credit if you must mimic me.

That, or grow the hell up and learn to speak for yourself, not just mimic others who you know are smart. Like I thought I'd taught you before, be your own man, don't try and be just like another man. It's pathetic.

Quote:
There is only one real investigation that's producing real results. But ya'll call that a witch hunt.
It is????

Then you should be able to cite all the evidence of collusion they have. Go....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Back to this, I'm guessing (and hoping) Sessions is fired next.

Bring Giuliani on, he doesn't screw around.

Last edited by 1bad65; 03-29-2018 at 05:49 PM.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:00 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 26644 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,760.51
Total Points: 885,335.83
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Obama appointee doe

Quote:
ďJohn W. Huber has served as the United States Attorney and lead federal law enforcement official in Utah since June 2015. He served for almost two years as a presidentially appointed U.S. Attorney during the Obama Administration. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed Mr. Huber to continue his service as the U.S Attorney in Utah in March 2017. In August 2017, the United States Senate unanimously confirmed President Donald J. Trumpís appointment of Mr. Huber to serve an additional four years as United States Attorney.Ē
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:03 PM #4
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 77,466.46
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Obama appointee doe
Mueller was a bush appointee
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:04 PM #5
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Jeff Sessions is useless
Old 03-29-2018, 07:27 PM #6
All Time Great

Quoted: 9380 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 136,692.16
Total Points: 139,508.26
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
They keep getting ya'll hopes up playing ya'll for fools and ya'll keep falling for it. How is that Uranium one investigation going?

But muh text messages

lol right

Wrap your head around that
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:45 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 8,843.28
Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
Jeff Sessions is useless
Agreed, if he didn't have feet he wouldn't have any balls at all.
2shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:13 PM #8
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
Agreed, if he didn't have feet he wouldn't have any balls at all.
He doesn't have any balls

Share This With Friends

Tags
counsel, investigate, jeff, needed, sessions:, special