Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder is Scared of Me, I Ate His Punches Like Breakfast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Mismatch

Stiverne will be completely dominated by Wilder. In the first fight all Stiverne did was play the part of a human punching bag. This 2nd fight should be even easier for WIlder since he's improved and Stiverne will be far worst in this match-up. I kind of worry for Stiverne's health since his only claim to fame is his ability to take punishment. For his own good I hope Wilder ends in quickly

Comment

Wilder gonna put this fat Haitian in a coma

Comment

Bamane doesn't seem to understand you don't get any points for taking punchers.

Comment

Stiverne annoying as hell. Cant wait till this ones out the way.

Comment

Dude almost pulled down wilders shorts tryna disguise the fact that he was on his way down. Be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Maybe you did, but you must have been full for weeks after that meal you ate.

Comment

Wilder wanted to prove to the critics that he could go a full 12 rounds since all his fights ended early they wondered would he have stamina issues late. As for bragging about getting dominated the way you were is beyond stupid lol haha haha He's literally bragging about surviving a fight rather than being competitive in the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Dude almost pulled down wilders shorts tryna disguise the fact that he was on his way down. Be quiet.
                  Exactly right!! He tackled Wilder to make it seem like he tripped... He tripped right into those bombs lol

Comment

Sure.. Like a heavy breakfast which almost puts you to sleep..

Comment

Stiverne looked like he ate about five breakfasts back to back before he stepped in the ring against Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X