Let's all take a knee in protest in some way in our daily lives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Let's all take a knee in protest in some way in our daily lives

Today I took a big step in solving race relations in America

We have a motivational huddle everyday at my office and while my supervisor Roger was prepping us for the day I took a knee in solidarity

I got weird looks from coworkers but I really felt great for sacrificing myself and getting on that one knee

Granted it was more in protest of how gay Rog's motivational speeches are, dude just goes through the motions and is real corny and lame but I also did it in part to help bring awareness to racial stuff too

I'm on my knee right now

Not for social justice tho. I'm just trying to imitate the Captain Morgan guy

How badass is he

Comment

I'm taking a knee in protest of Illinois taxes...

Comment

My wife lectured me when I got home from work today and told me that I need to stop drinking and start doing more things around the house that need to be finished

I took a knee during the whole thing in protest

Comment

I took a knee too....using my remote control to knee the NFL in the sack!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I took a knee too....using my remote control to knee the NFL in the sack!
            I don't even watch football, but I turned it on just to cancel you.

Comment

Every law enforcement professional in the country should take a knee for about one week. Watch the chaos and mayhem that follows.

Comment

I took a knee today at work because..

Some mudafker took away my chair......

Comment

This Saturday it's my homie's birthday and we're all going out drinking and they'll probably sing happy birthday to him at some point

I may take a knee during it because the same guy beat me in our fantasy league superbowl last year

Comment

smash two beer cans open on your dome and slug them

shout sutherland as loud as you can

grab the biggest ass in the room, i don't care if it's shapely or if she's good looking

Comment

Working...
                    X