No announcement yet.

Indisputable proof of low blow (gif)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indisputable proof of low blow (gif)

Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-21-2017, 02:38 AM.

damn ward got no shame, tried to low blow with a head butt lmfao crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
      Nice try but no, this is the stadium video right?

Well here is the HBO angle:

Comment

Yeah i was surpise to see that, that view was even better than the HBO view.. Am surpise he didn't play act like Dirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yeah i was surpise to see that, that view was even better than the HBO view.. Am surpise he didn't play act like Dirrel.
          Here is the GIF in slow motion:

Now, here is HBO view in as slow motion as I could make it, it's clearly a body shot.

But feel free to compare it to the one in my sig, by all means.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Now, here is HBO view in as slow motion as I could make it, it's clearly a body shot.

But feel free to compare it to the one in my sig, by all means.
            the punch completely missed didint hit anything

Comment

Possibly, but still aimed at the body, unlike the one in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Don't forget the numerous headlocks and especially rabbit punches which Kovtards are ignoring. If you're going to nitpick on "low blows" then be consistent and nitpick the rabbit punches and headlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                  Don't forget the numerous headlocks especially rabbit punches which Kovtards are ignoring. If you're going to nitpick on "low blows" then be consistent and nitpick the rabbit punches and headlocks.
                  Hey, I've just totally disputed your indisputable proof of lowblow doe:

They were both hitting while holding and both had possible rabbit punches, but nothing significant landed. Headlocks... Why the hell is Ward coming in with his head so low?

But dispute the one in my sig....

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Hey, I've just totally disputed your indisputable proof of lowblow doe:

They were both hitting while holding and both had possible rabbit punches, but nothing significant landed. Headlocks... Why the hell is Ward coming in with his head so low?

But dispute the one in my sig....
                    You are missing my overall point.

Rabbit punches and headlocks are fouls. Explaining them away doesn't negate those facts. Either be consistent with your nitpicking or explain away your perceived foul as well.
                    Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-21-2017, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X