Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir 'Queen' Tit Contradiction 'Con' Artist Khan is Super Embarrassing and Annoying..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Two identical threads have been made this past week, can you not just post in one of them?
    No he can't.

You can, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      No he can't.

You can, though.
      Does he suffer from mental ******ation?

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
        What a annoying tit he's become, 1 contradictory statement after another in almost every 2nd interview, cringe worthy deluded statements followed with his disgraceful obsession with Mayweather and blatant Ducking of Kell Brook , he's made a tit out of himself.

Everytime, he gives an interview, I want to Slap him on the face for the super annoying deluded trash that comes out of his mouth.

When will this guy ever grow up?? I'm sick of him, even his former fans have lost faith in him.

He need to STFU and prove himself before demanding for a Mayweather/Pac fight and seal his mouth atleast in the month of 'Ramadan' .
        Khan behaves oddly for such a religious man.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          Khan behaves oddly for such a religious man.
          He isn't religious. It's a façade to gain more fans from the Muslim community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Two identical threads have been made this past week, can you not just post in one of them?

Comment

I almost wish he get's the Mayweather fight just to see the responses of all his haters. Dude has a decent resume albeit losing to some on there. Does more for charity and more for black people than most other boxers/black boxers will ever do. Is one of the most famous active boxers around the globe, has a lot of sponsorships and the news covers him a lot whether for good or bad. Has made more money than most in the boxing game his age and is investing well it seems.

Is he ducking Brook - YES. But to flat out hate him and forget everything he has ever done in the sport and all the exciting fights he's been in because of this 1 duck is straight hating or maybe there's racial and religious elements to the hate as well.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Lara or Thurman but hope Khan gets it so you haters stay salty.

As for Brook, fights 1 live body and is now crowned the next coming of Hercules and continues to fight bums, people sure do have the con mixed up between these two.

Haters gonna hate while Khan spends £5m on 1 investment alone and Brook makes £300k lmao, stay salty special needs fan boys.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                Dude has a decent resume albeit losing to some on there. Does more for charity and more for black people than most other boxers/black boxers will ever do. Is one of the most famous active boxers around the globe, has a lot of sponsorships and the news covers him a lot whether for good or bad. Has made more money than most in the boxing game his age and is investing well it seems.
                Well if that doesn't get him the fight, then I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He isn't religious. It's a façade to gain more fans from the Muslim community.
                  This. All an act. No problem if he wants to live his life the way he wants to. That's up to him, but dont portray yourself as a religious man, tweeting pictures of yourself in the mosque, writing tweets talking about how to be a muslim etc when you've been caught in the past, making fake facebook accounts asking girls to hook up with him and asking them to bring some girlfriends for his friends too. What a plank

His fans are dumb though. One read of his mentions and it makes you cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                    to flat out hate him and forget everything he has ever done in the sport and all the exciting fights he's been in because of this 1 duck is straight hating or maybe there's racial and religious elements to the hate as well.
                    Ah, the go-to card.

All of his fans, incl. TS, myself, Dirk and others who supported him through years of delusion because he was fighting good names decided to turn racist.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Ah, the go-to card.

All of his fans, incl. TS, myself, Dirk and others who supported him through years of delusion because he was fighting good names decided to turn racist.
                      I never specifically listed you guys, I already know Dirk use to support Khan but to deny there's people who hate him based on those grounds is to be ignorant.

A white Brit or even a black Brit will always make fellow white Britons fly over for their fights more so than an Asian Brit ever could, that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X