No announcement yet.

Two Conclusions from tonite that WE ALL agree on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    1. After round 6 or 7 of Garcia and PEDerson..most were probably thinking, Thank God we got Lucas-Provodnikov coming soon.

2. Hard to see Garcia having much success at 147. His only chance is when Floyd and PAC both retire and him winning a paper title.
    yes Garcia looked small in there and easy to hit not good stamina when Pederson finally threw punches. Garcia will not go far in WW.

Comment

Well GGG would certainly roll right over quillin. maidana v garcia would be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Maidana fans have an excuse for everytime he conveniently losses when he steps up. Alexander shut him out and outboxed him with ease.

I hate Alexander but he utterly tooled Maidana. He put on a clinic.
        so alexander is much better then mayfeather??

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
          If Curtis Stevens can last that long with GGG why can't someone like Cotto or Quillin???....I'm not sure I would favor either of them over GGG, BUT they definitely have a chance to win....Andy Lee is a southpaw and fights nothing like GGG so I'm not sure why you are using "boxing math" when it comes to Quillin vs GGG....
          I say stevens KO's cotto. stevens corner stopped the fight to save stevens from being beat into a coma

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Danny's weakness is movers, not guys who stand right in front of him and fight. Garcia-Maidana is 50/50. Someone that sticks to properly boxing would easily outpoint Garcia.
            dannys weakness is danny

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Bradley had a concussion and didn't even know where he was vs Ruslan. Does that mean Ruslan won? Fukin lol "look at the marks in his face!!"
              that is called Bradley winning the battle but losing the war it took years off his career

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Quillen doesnt last 5 rounds with GGG

Danny gets manhandled by maidana
                Peterson and Maidana are not similar in style.

Same with Lee and Golovkin, yes Golovkin would most likely beat Quillin but not because of last night.

Comment

Working...
                X