Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe Rosado puts keyboard warriors in their place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last week he had orange hair..is dude a ginger and then dyes his hair black

**** if true.

Comment

The fight wasn't made years ago because Floyd didn't want it. Simple as that. Floyd avoided everything Manny Pacquiao for years after 2010. Why he didn't want it? Anyone's guess, less risk with making plenty of money with easier foes, Al Haymon being his adviser made the final decision to not do business with Top Rank, or maybe Haymon thinking putting off the fight like Jones vs Hopkins 2 would be better. I think Floyd was honestly scared of fighting Pacquiao along with the fact that Arum would be giving Floyd a big **** you to his demands. Haymon probably reassured Floyd that Pacquiao isn't going anywhere and just wait him out, because for one he probably will want to leave Top Rank (maybe join my diabolical PBC ****) and will also be getting much older faster (because of his fights always being wars). When Floyd went on a campaign saying and insinuating how Pac could beat these bigger guys so badly without PED's. Then the rich coward remark was just like c'mon man have a little respect for your self.

Floyd is the most successful boxer as a business man that has been in the sport, that I will give him. He has really paved his own way and as Sinatra would say "Did it his way". Sinatra would also say even he had regrets, and hopefully someday we will see Floyd cast away his pompous attitude and admit that he made some mistakes in his controversial career in and out of the ring. Used to be huge Floyd fan and still am to a certain extent, but you can only enjoy a boxer such as Floyd in small doses. Not monopolizing the sport for your own financial gain (staying around far too long), while setting the precedent for upcoming fighters that cherry picking is just business. What people don't realize is because Haymon has his stable and focusing primarily on building a fighters momentum with low risk high reward business ethics, it is making a select few staying relevant far too long and raking in more money then they deserve. And what I mean by more money then they deserve is the fact that boxers must be fair with how long they stay at the top of the sport in order to give more money and opportunities to the boxers looking to make a living.

Comment

Man hes a real thug. To bad he cant fight worth a shlt. Chop Chop real ass dude...lmfao...What a fuking idiot this clown is!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
          Hood rat ??? Iowest forms of life? The closet racist on this site is ridiculous!!
          Closet racist? Try again crybaby b1tch. Rosado is a Puerto Rican trying to be black. I have nothing against black culture, but when I see Puerto Ricans, whites, or Asians trying this hard to sound black it's just sad. People like this are pathetic, they have no identity and need to latch onto a culture that doesn't belong to them. Rosado is a wannabe and hearing him talk hurts my brain. Don't play the race card everytime you hear something you don't like punk.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Man hes a real thug. To bad he cant fight worth a shlt. Chop Chop real ass dude...lmfao...What a fuking idiot this clown is!
            Gave GGG his toughest fight to date... Was getting ready to hand Quillin his first defeat before a horrible stoppage, beat J'leon love and got cheated two ways, the scorecards and the banned substance and then KTFO of Bryan Vera in BKB for ****s and giggles... But he can't fight doe lol

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
              Closet racist? Try again crybaby b1tch. Rosado is a Puerto Rican trying to be black. I have nothing against black culture, but when I see Puerto Ricans, whites, or Asians trying this hard to sound black it's just sad. People like this are pathetic, they have no identity and need to latch onto a culture that doesn't belong to them. Rosado is a wannabe and hearing him talk hurts my brain. Don't play the race card everytime you hear something you don't like punk.
              Where are you from? What part of the US? I have a feeling you got picked on by guys like Rosado your whole life.

Comment

Wearing sunglasses indoors...nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                  Lots of guys who grew up in hip hop culture talk like that, it has nothing to do with race. I think it sounds absurd, and especially childish from an adult, but it's not a black thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Wearing sunglasses indoors...nuff said.
                    Fluorescent lights? ... Black eye from sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Where are you from? What part of the US? I have a feeling you got picked on by guys like Rosado your whole life.
                      What does that even mean? I went to a Catholic elementary school and a Jesuit high school I was never even around people who talk like this. Good call Columbo. Rosado wants to be a black dude it's pretty obvious. If you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X