Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tv show supernatural, is slammin!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just finished season 3. My bwoy Dean just died & went to hell. Man I thought Sam would save him. Damn, just itching to get back in this thing!!

Comment

I've watched season 1 - 6 like 6 months ago and just started watching episode 1 of season 7 last night where Dean was living a peaceful life for one with a wife and a teenage step son. Got nothing much to do these days so I'll prolly finish the whole season 7 in a week.

One thing I love about supernatural are old school rock songs and "I'm Ready for Love" by Bad Company needs a special mention.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Wow, just finished season 3. My bwoy Dean just died & went to hell. Man I thought Sam would save him. Damn, just itching to get back in this thing!!
        Yeah I remember Dean hanging on some black ropes something in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Yeah I remember Dean hanging on some black ropes something in hell.
          Yeah, some mean chains with a murderous looking hook in his shoulder. Epic stuff IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
            Seasons 1-5 are pretty steady but the show takes a nose dive in season six.
            It takes a nose dive because the show was only supposed to be 5 seasons long per Eric Kripke's story line. It was supposed to end after Sam threw himself into hell (with Lucifer inside him) taking Michael with him.

I thought the 6th season wasn't as bad, but season 7 has been totally forgettable to me. This used to be my favorite show.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
              It takes a nose dive because the show was only supposed to be 5 seasons long per Eric Kripke's story line. It was supposed to end after Sam threw himself into hell (with Lucifer inside him) taking Michael with him.

I thought the 6th season wasn't as bad, but season 7 has been totally forgettable to me. This used to be my favorite show.
              This sucks. Everyone seems to be preparing me for a mighty letdown. However the road there is awesome, through 3 seasons this show is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                This sucks. Everyone seems to be preparing me for a mighty letdown. However the road there is awesome, through 3 seasons this show is awesome!!
                No reason for a let down. Season 1-5 are great in my opinion. Whether or not you think season 6 and 7 are any good are based on your personal preferences. I thought 6 was pretty good, at least the latter half.

Comment

Lets not forgot the amount of hot chicks that have been on the show. :wank:

Comment

Update!! OMG!! So an angel appears to Dean, sends him back in time & just revealed that God doesn't like the path Sam has taken & advised Dean to stop Sam from going where he's going or they will. This show is ****ing epic. Where has it been all my life??

Comment

never watched supernatural, watched a fellow CW show Vampire Diaries tho

Comment

Working...
                      X