This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    You guys are so twisted, somehow you excuse twisted behavior by pointing out something else wrong and pretand that excuses these acts of horror. Then you pat each other on the backs like it's alright. There are crimes done all over the world and finding a few in America does now excuse the crimes against woman that are happen as I type. Only the severly unstable can defend this so please stop trying.
    Nobodies defending it genius. What we're tired of is people like yourself, and countless people on not only these boards, but western nations as a whole persecuting Islamic people and nations as if such atrocities are limited to their culture and area of the world. It's pathetic, bigoted, and fuels ignorance, misunderstanding, and intolerance.

How often do we log on to these boards to see threads dedicated to the millions of women who are abused and or killed by their husbands each year in western nations? Hardly, if ever. But you're guaranteed to see at least a few threads a day based around spreading the hatred of Islam.

Fact is, people are hypocritical and this superiority complex grew old long ago. We look down on others as if we're a culture without blemish, always trying to fix what's broken on our neighbors home while our roofs rot and our foundation crumbles. Our culture is in one of the saddest states it's ever been in, yet even still, we manage to find time to gaze across the oceans and highlight the flaws of someone else. We murder and steal from one another, abuse and rape our women, molest our children, are happily intolerant of outside cultures, divided from within both racially, socially, and politically, etc, etc, etc... Yet we manage to find time to point out the flaws of a culture thousands of miles away, all the while turning up our noses as if the same doesn't go on within our very own country? It's pathetic.

Comment

****ing coward sons of b*tches. They should be tortured to death.

Comment

Pouring acid on school girls? Serious? Wow, I mean there's a special place in hell for people like that. I can't imagine who would even think of doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Is this your way of saying that the U.S should keep bombing Pakistan with predator drones?
          How the fuck do you come to that conclusion? You have to admit, pouring acid on girls is pretty fucked up.

Comment

This happens when females swallow too much of stranger sperrm full of STD. Horrid how media turns everything round.

Comment

I forgive 'em.

Comment

What sickens me is some of the people here would say the west did this,Western people are this and that.But failed to realize that those who have done such crime and any heinious crimes are: those people or animals are already either convicted,incarcerated,executed already or on trial in the court of law.

instead of condemning these heartless and cowardly people who did these
                acts.

Comment

Sounds like the attackers had mental illnesses without medication, if you ask me.

Comment

Seriously guys doing this are dickless rich kids. Must be because acid can't be cheap to get hold of. Then theres paying the bribes to get away with the crime.

That costs too. These ****s are minted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Sounds like the attackers had mental illnesses without medication, if you ask me.
                      It's in the news that this is still goimg on today..About time the world stepped in and stopped this!

Comment

Working...
                      X