Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theo Walcott left out of England World Cup Squad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using lesser players who fit the system usually is better then chucking in the more talented guy.. who just does not fit in.

Comment

Walcott could hav fitted in...no use crying over spilt milk.

Comment

Damn I bet on him being ni world cup. Lost 500

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          Aaron Lennon is only marginally slower. But infinetely more talented. He can look and pick a pass, he can cut inside and run at players, he can give and go.

Realistically, Walcott can only run really fast and finish quite well if he gets a chance. But Lennon is just a superior player in just about every other way.

Also I think Theo Walcott is a striker. He is not a natural winger, he doesn't really know what he's doing unless someone clips the ball over the top and he can have a race with the left-back.
          You give Lennon WAY too much credit, he is average at best.

Comment

Adam Johnson is better then Aaron Lennon another british hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              You give Lennon WAY too much credit, he is average at best.
              I like him. I think he's a talent. We'll see though the World Cup is the acid test.

I don't think we really have enough talent to win the World Cup even if somehow they all played amazingly well. Technical ability is where it all falls down with England.

I don't think this is the golden generation of England, the Euro 96' one was as good if not better this team. Teddy Sheringham, Alan Shearer, Paul Gasgoigne, Steve McManaman, Paul Ince, Tony Adams, David Seaman, Stuart Pearce, G.Neville, Anderton/Platt - there are some absolute monsters in that team.

Comment

I'm glad Ledley King's made it.

Best English CB IMO.

Comment

theo walcutt

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    I'm glad Ledley King's made it.

Best English CB IMO.
                    Yeah.

I've been telling my mates John Terry will f.uck-up at some point. Despite our season John Terry has probably had the worst season of his career - on the pitch. He's been awful at times. His performance against Spurs at the lane was one of the worst performances of the season by any player in the Prem last season, only eclipsed by Ferreira in the same game, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                      I like him. I think he's a talent. We'll see though the World Cup is the acid test.

I don't think we really have enough talent to win the World Cup even if somehow they all played amazingly well. Technical ability is where it all falls down with England.

I don't think this is the golden generation of England, the Euro 96' one was as good if not better this team. Teddy Sheringham, Alan Shearer, Paul Gasgoigne, Steve McManaman, Paul Ince, Tony Adams, David Seaman, Stuart Pearce, G.Neville, Anderton/Platt - there are some absolute monsters in that team.
                      Yeah, i think Lennon will make a big impact for us, his direct style and pace will cause many problems for opponents imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X