Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Direct TV. Its amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Yeah my bill went from 130 to 200+. The only good thing about Comcast is no contract.
      ill prolly switch to FiOs once they get that on my area. but looks like comcast is the cheapest way to go with all the channels i have now. (my HBO is only $7)

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        ill prolly switch to FiOs once they get that on my area. but looks like comcast is the cheapest way to go with all the channels i have now. (my HBO is only $7)
        Stick with the cheapest place if you don't have any serious problems with Comcast.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
          comcast is a piece of **** company, they will hire almost anyone, even pedos, i left the cable guy installing my my cable and went out to go wash my laundry, i come back 10 mins later and this guy is watchin **** on my cpus.... he even looked like a pedo.
          I used to work for them. They're a great company to work for, especially if you're in sales.

Why would u leave ur cable guy alone in ur home?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I used to work for them. They're a great company to work for, especially if you're in sales.

Why would u leave ur cable guy alone in ur home?
            theirE salespeople are huge fn liars. When they tell u what your bill will be, add fifty to it cuz of all their bullshi t. They lie about the length of their deals too. Service sucks Internet slow. Pathetic shi t company. I have uverse now and love it.

Comment

Working...
            X