Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in a Red K revolt against dumb Pac-May threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    It started this morning. Some of the Brit posters were pissed in the AM and I decided we should do something.

I tell you, those Brit posters aren't bad, in fact they're some of the best.
    You're the William Wallace of Boxingscene. Rallying against oppressive stupidity. "They can hug boxer's nuts.. but they'll never take.. our FORUMM!"

Comment

• This is a great idea TS, I think NSB needs to cut the Pac/Floyd talk by about 70% or so.

Comment

• TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I AM RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING THE MODS AND ADMINS TO MOVE THIS THREAD TO COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION PLEASE.

TO THE TS.

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2006, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER ....THAT THIS KIND OF THREADS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS.

AND TO TELL YOU HONESTLY, IT IS A STUPID THREAD MAINLY BECAUSE YOU AND OTHER GUYS WHO AGREED WITH YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY GOD AROUND BY DECIDING WHICH ONE IS A STUPID THREAD AND WHICH ONE IS NOT. WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT?

AND WHAT MADE YOU THINK CHAPS THAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS THE RIGHT ONE? IF YOU STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT YOURS IS ALWAYS RIGHT, MY FRIEND YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST AS I AM TELLING YOU NOW, YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A PSYCHO CONDITION CALLED DELUSION OF GRANDEUR

I HOPE BPP WILL ISSUE A WARNING TO YOU....

GREENS AND RED....

DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ..... IT NOT A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU REALLY ARE, TRY TO LIGHTEN UP BABES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          This is a great idea TS, I think NSB needs to cut the Pac/Floyd talk by about 70% or so.
          YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE OTHER 70% IF YOU FIND THEM OF NO USE.....

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST SUBSCRIBE ON THE 30% THAT YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN AND FOLLOW IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY IF YOUR HEART SO DESIRES...

COZ WHAT MAYBE SO INTERESTING TO YOU MAYBE A REAL BORE TO OTHERS AND VICE VERSA....

AND WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT NSB WILL JUST CATER TO YOU GUYS WHO ARE ALL GENIUSES AND KNOWLEGEABLE TO THE WORLD OF BOXING AND IGNORE OR BAN THE OTHER 70% WHO HAPPENS TO ENJOY TO COME HERE AND ANNOY YOU HUH?

SO THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR BIG BRAINS.... AND THEN .... LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            You're the William Wallace of Boxingscene. Rallying against oppressive stupidity. "They can hug boxer's nuts.. but they'll never take.. our FORUMM!"
            NOW.... THAT IS VERY DISSAPOINTING... YOU SHOULD GET

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              I'm changing my avatar. Right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler
                Hustlerz gotta unleash the man more often.
                Is this an endorsement? If so, awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  Is this an endorsement? If so, awesome.
                  that wuz fun. we should do this again

Comment

Working...
                  X