Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !! PACQUIAO will have the BEST SPARRING PARTNER in AMIR KHAN when fighting FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    The rollin shoulder bro.

roach needs to find at least one sparring with a "philly shell" or there is no reason to sign this fight except the cash.
    I'm not so sure how much or how well floyd's shoudar roll and 'philly shell' defense will work against a southpaw , eps one of manny's callibar and speed, having said that maybe roach sohuld get James Toney to shouldar roll against pac for practice, no one does it better than James

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      haha that china chin brit will NEVER prepare pacman for mayweather. floyd will easily put this fight in the bag. MANNY HAS NEVER FOUGHT A GREAT BLACK FIGHTER.
      Who cares the color of the fighters he fought ******.

He fought great fighters,they were latinos or asians,so what?

It's better to fight great latinos fighters than black bums like K bros.

PBF is goin to school lil Manny,cuz Manny managed to knock bigger guys that were tailor made.
      But PBF is stil a bigger fighter,but this time the bigger fighter will win cuz of his style and cuz he's also a great fighter.

Manny took great challenges,Floyd didn't since many years and even not really before.

PBF fought none of the likes of Tszyu in his prime,WWright,Forrest,Mosley,Margo or Cotto prime.

He's goin to school a natural flyweight,AWE.

Comment

amir khan is pretty good but the best sparring partner for fighting floyd idk. Khan thrives more on the speed of his punches and not the timing like floyd does. You never see floyd throw as many punches as khan. i think joan guzman is the better sparring partner for pacquiao..

Comment

He should hire James Toney.

Comment

Toney going down to 150 pounds to spar with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
              i think roach needs to get a salsa dancer as a sparring partner.

you know mayweahter's gonna run around the ring.
              thats called boxing skills,hes got the best footwork in the bizniz right now,but of course nutt-huggers on here dont know boxing all they know is admiring their favorite boxer..running around doesnt make u a 40-0.

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
                I'm not so sure how much or how well floyd's shoudar roll and 'philly shell' defense will work against a southpaw , eps one of manny's callibar and speed, having said that maybe roach sohuld get James Toney to shouldar roll against pac for practice, no one does it better than James
                the better sparring in the world would be B HOP.
                LOL
                BHOP has a good philly shell defense and he knows how to fight southpaws better than anybody in boxing history.LOL

But BHOP would brutalise lil Manny,too big.lol

I don't know,Amir Khan would help to work Manny's defense.He has good fast combinations like PBF.
                But Amir defense isn't even comparable to PBFs.

I mean,Khan isn't a bad idea,but he needs to find some mobile philly shell defense,slick sparring.
                Ain't easy to find.

Comment

Amir Khan fights nothing like FMJ..........wrong guy!

Comment

Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
                    Toney going down to 150 pounds to spar with Manny.
                    This isn't a Pro Fight...it's sparring. Roach doesn't have to drain his sparring partners either because it doesn't count. I've heard of HWs that spar MW-CW just to up the reactions for speed.

It's not like Toney has to unload...he will pull his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
                      Just think about this:
                      • Floyd has fast hands = Amir has fast hands
                      • Floyd has a great jab = Amir has a great jab
                      • Floyd has great footwork = Amir has great footwork
                      • Floyd has great lateral movement = Amir is getting better and better at lateral movement
                      • Floyd is defense orientated = Amir's new style is defense orientated

Not to mention Floyd's and Amir's reach is about the same. On top of that Amir is taller then Floyd despite being a 140 lber which will only benefit Manny more.

Start watching from 0:30 and you know what I'm talking about.

AMIR KHAN is LEGEND !!
                      Fail not even close. I say Steve forbes will do better than amir khan

Comment

Working...
                      X