Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I support your cause.

Not a Scot, but I'm Irish so we're close enough.

Every other group of people seems to be getting their own member lounge.

No reason the Scots shouldn't have one.
    We were actually going for a keltic forum for the scots an irish as were very close indeed, with our keltic brothers and sisters, still would settle for a keltic forum

way i look at it is, your a member of team classic and youse have your own section, how many members do youse have???? theirs at least 20 scots members on here, and i would say at least 7 irish members, mayby more.

Theirs a team russia section thats lying empty, we could easily have that, would take less than a minute to change it from team russia to team scotland.

BPP has to make this happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Theirs alot of hate for our section lads, the english aint taking to kindly to us wanting our own section

I know haha imagine getting all upset about us wanting our own section, like it really affects their lives somehow !

Sad.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I support your cause.

Not a Scot, but I'm Irish so we're close enough.

Every other group of people seems to be getting their own member lounge.

No reason the Scots shouldn't have one.

Welcome aboard pal, we were talking of a Celtic loung so its Scots and Irish but if it were called Scottish the Irish would know its for them too, our Celtic brothers.

Comment

• what are the english saying ?

have 1 or 2 of them spilt their tea ?

that ****e hole has 5 members, all posting to each other in their 'Gay lounge' Touch up

they riducule at best and ignore everything that anyone has to say .

we need the good chat and we have plenty of good guys

what we dont need is 'oasis lad' . that moron is part of the english agenda , best situation is that we work together to make a big following

he hails from scotland but wants to be english

Scotland section needed.oasis child , you are not part of it , sweet dreams wee man
        Last edited by RenegadeT; 08-01-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Stinks of hatred.

Are you only taking on full blooded Celts?

Comment

• None of the lads in that section really bother me and I've had a good laugh with Oasis Lad in the past but then this Hoff'sGhost **** started logging in every night and it became pointless trying to talk to the other lads.

By the way that Hoff **** has went in a Hoff and spat his dummy on BPP's page

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=10981

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Stinks of hatred.

nope , this started because of the Limey Lounge and the way they ignore people , yet they just post to each other in one singular thread .

it is full of ****sexual innuendo ,the guys in there abuse anyone else who posts .

they appear to enjoy a small community of about 5 people , they all slag / insult /belittle anyone who isnt one of 'Them' .

they are small minded and insignificant , i guess this site is where they feel that they have a voice .

this is an idea conceived by me to chat to other Scottish members on boxing scene .
              Last edited by RenegadeT; 08-01-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Just have a Scottish Lang thread in this section. In fact, most of the sections on this site are usually dead anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Stinks of hatred.

This is nothing to do with hate towards the english or anything else, i get on great with loads of english posters on here, and even yourself. what it comes down to is, the limey lounge is utter ****e, nobody is posting in it because its pish.

Now theirs a great bunch of scottish lads on here and all we want is our own section so we can post and talk about whatever we want.

Dont take it personal man, their aint no hate towards you or any english person on this site, as ive already said i find use to be sound

Comment

• It seems like a few of the Irish/Scottish posters do hate us.

Especially Barry No Balz.

Ahh, where is young Baz tonight?

Comment

• The limey lang is for everyone, if you can't take the banter or don't like it when your pointless hatred posts get ignored then that's your problem not anyone else's.

Comment

Working...
                      X