Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about smelly vaginas you have encountered...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching that Coolio's Rules reality show.

The fuсker screamed out, "I can't rap forever!"

...I like that line.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      I mean just look at my 1k Hugo Boss jacket in my profile pic, it just says it all! The film star looks and fighter of the night trophy just kill it off.
      That's a $20 Pleather coat from Walmart, if they have Walmart in 3rd world nations. Either way, you look greasy as Hell, go take a shower.

Comment

Ive had some bad tasting ***** in my day but I will have to admit of few of the scenarios were my fault-I put myself in these bad positions.

Back in college I refused to believe the rumors about this girl named Susan, I was warned by multiple people that she was a known front wiper...I ignored the rumors and went for it on a friday night...she literally tasted like **** but I did feel some sense of accomplishment because I made her cum. Afterwards I confronted her about the rumor of front wiping and she told me to get the **** out of her house and to go **** myself-I really felt bad.

Another time I was playing basketball intermurals and on the opposite court was a 5 on 5 game with all chicks...one of which I had hooked up with the previous weekend...we had been eyeing each other throughout our respective games and when we both had finished I asked her for a ride home...I told her how bad I wanted to eat her, I told her how bad I wanted to **** her...she told me that she needed to freshen up after a hard fought game of 5 on 5 and I refuse to listen...I dove down against her best wishes and gave her road head or whatever...I used to brag that I was a fan of sweaty *****...no longer I nearly threw up on her *****...Ill never forget what she said to me as I came up for air visibly shaken..."I told you you stupid ****, I always stink real bad after playing ball" I told her that I didnt think it was gonna stink that bad because she wasnt a starter...

I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
          Ive had some bad tasting ***** in my day but I will have to admit of few of the scenarios were my fault-I put myself in these bad positions.

Back in college I refused to believe the rumors about this girl named Susan, I was warned by multiple people that she was a known front wiper...I ignored the rumors and went for it on a friday night...she literally tasted like **** but I did feel some sense of accomplishment because I made her cum. Afterwards I confronted her about the rumor of front wiping and she told me to get the **** out of her house and to go **** myself-I really felt bad.

Another time I was playing basketball intermurals and on the opposite court was a 5 on 5 game with all chicks...one of which I had hooked up with the previous weekend...we had been eyeing each other throughout our respective games and when we both had finished I asked her for a ride home...I told her how bad I wanted to eat her, I told her how bad I wanted to **** her...she told me that she needed to freshen up after a hard fought game of 5 on 5 and I refuse to listen...I dove down against her best wishes and gave her road head or whatever...I used to brag that I was a fan of sweaty *****...no longer I nearly threw up on her *****...Ill never forget what she said to me as I came up for air visibly shaken..."I told you you stupid ****, I always stink real bad after playing ball" I told her that I didnt think it was gonna stink that bad because she wasnt a starter...

I was wrong.
          she wasnt a starter - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

brother, lets meet up in NYC for cotto / margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            she wasnt a starter - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

brother, lets meet up in NYC for cotto / margarito.
            Its a possibility...we could meet up for Marquez v. Vasquez 4 in Caly...

I could be in Atlantic City in January if that interests you?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              The bad half is, as stats show we have largest pipes. The other half is the suave language of luurv speakin' Frenchy. It took you a few posts to come out with that outburst, but I'm quite sure everyone knows French-Moroccans are THE **** and would have replied accordingly rather than give 'their type' right?

I mean just look at my 1k Hugo Boss jacket in my profile pic, it just says it all! The film star looks and fighter of the night trophy just kill it off.
              meh... it says you're a wanker..btw I don't have profile pics turned on..nor siggies..incase you were wearing speedo's with a thick gold necklace and showing off your bear hair chest

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                Vida, that's some sick ****.
                LMAO whose the dumbass that busted his ass over the ropes?

Comment

I encountered more smelly vaginas then anyone on this site....but it dont bother me at all. Stinky or clean, as long as its a vagina im goin up in it with my tongue and then my ****.

Comment

i aint been voting for marbury.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      i aint been voting for marbury.
                      Thanks for reminding me, i havent voted yet today

*goes to nba.com*

*votes for starbury*

Comment

Working...
                      X