Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Mayweather Still Save His Damaged Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Mayweather Still Save His Damaged Legacy?

Simple question...

Can Mayweather Still Save His Damaged Legacy?

If yes, then what specific actions can Floyd take to save his damaged legacy?
    Yes, Floyd can still fix his broken legacy.
    20.00%
    No, Floyd missed his chance to fix his broken legacy.
    80.00%

he can grow a sack and fight Pac
    even if he gets beat, at least he'll have some dignity

Comment

yes if he fight the winner of Pac-Margarito bout next year and donate all his purse including PPV cuts to charity...

Comment

last time i checked, you can't really damage a legacy unless you're caught cheating or something. i don't think floyd is improving his legacy but i'm pretty sure he's not damaging it either.

Comment

Keep winning~

Comment

he already has a great legacy. but if he beats pac it puts him over the top. but he will fight him. fighters always need they bread

Comment

yes..........PAC.PWILL...........MArtinez......... ...........for starters........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                yes..........PAC.PWILL...........MArtinez......... ...........for starters........
                but even then there will still be the haters. floyd has a good resume already

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  but even then there will still be the haters. floyd has a good resume already
                  ofcourse theyre still gonna be some haters...............but the legitimate floyd critics such as myself ............would recognize his "upper weight" resume

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    ofcourse theyre still gonna be some haters...............but the legitimate floyd critics such as myself ............would recognize his "upper weight" resume
                    lol so now there is LEGITAMITE critics? .... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X