No announcement yet.

Carl froch not interested in herning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Look what Dirrell, Kessler and Taylor had to go through. Like literally no support against people in their hometowns with the crowd fully behind them.
    In Dirrell's case I am not sure how many more of his fans would have turned up if the venue was in London. In Kessler's case the US is a long way from Denmark but Denmark is doable from the UK for fans to go to the fight visit the capital city and drink some Carlsberg. But I agree with you having no support was very tough on Dirrell and Kessler.

Comment

I don't think many Froch fans will travel no matter where the location is to be honest.

Majority of his homecrowds are from Nottingham anyway, i just don't see an oversea's following.

If the fight is in Copenhagen, i will definitely go, i'm 50/50 if it's anywhere else.

Comment

Kessler had to travel to Oakland, Taylor had to travel to Germany it's part of the tournament. Froch had his hometown fight now he needs to go to Denmark.

Comment

Did anyone have Froch losing the Dirrell fight?

Comment

Did anyone have Froch losing the Dirrell fight?
            Yes, and i'm a Froch-hugger. Bias aside, and scoring round by round, i had it Dirrell by 3 rounds.

Anybody who had Froch winning, can either not score a fight properly, or let bias get in the way.

Still, i can't change the scorecards, and consider Froch undefeated.

Comment

I was there that night, deffo let bias get in the way, watched it back and thought Dirrell won. Though he wasn't great either, like a lot of people of said he didn't do enough to win the belt.

Comment

Froch needs all the advantages he can get and that includes having a lot of fans over in Denmark to make it hostile for Kessler.

As for who takes the fight? Before the first fights in the tournament everyone had kessler. Now not so much.
                I said from the get go that, Kess was overrated and i knew Ward would take him out.

Comment

Working...
                X