Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn is Firm: I Want Wilder-Whyte Next, Never 50-50 For Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The fact remains A.J clearly stated on record he would DROP the IBF to rematch Klitshcko regardless how they ruled, and you know it!

Now you are on about the WBA mando without any official rulling, desperately hoping they enforce a mando, we see right through you fanboy -- you're on board if A.J drops belts or works with the sanctioning bodies for everyone BUT DEONTAY WILDER.
    AJ and Hearn said they still need to fight WBA.. regardless, mega fights don't take place in the first quarter of the year when everyone is broke after the festive months.. Everyone knows that.

A fight of this magnitude will only take place in Wembley which is only available in summer or in the US in September.

So who will Wilder fight in the mean time?? Breazeale? Lmao you nut suckerz are pathetic.

Comment

1. Why is Wilder ducking career highest payday against Whyte which guarantees him another career highest payday next against AJ?

2. Why is Wilder pricing himself out? 50/50 lmao.. When's AJ is making 20mil to fight Takam.. Wilder hasn't made half that in all his fights combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Mandatory why? He's got a voluntary next. Why not Whyte instead of some other bum he'll choose?

Trying to defend him is pathetic.

50/50 and the fight to be in America shows Wilder isn't serious.
        When did Whyte become some great fighter? He’s a bum with a mouth. And do you really believe Wilder is pushing for a 50/50 split? I don’t buy that for 1 second. Hearn is a good promoter but he’s talked more bull**** in the past than any other promoter. The man is a walking contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          When did Whyte become some great fighter? He’s a bum with a mouth. And do you really believe Wilder is pushing for a 50/50 split? I don’t buy that for 1 second. Hearn is a good promoter but he’s talked more bull**** in the past than any other promoter. The man is a walking contradiction.
          I never claimed he was. But being great has never been a requirement to fight Wilder. Being a bum like you claim Whyte to be is. So why not the bum that gives him the highest pay day and sets up a Joshua fight?

Comment

I never claimed he was. But being great has never been a requirement to fight Wilder. Being a bum like you claim Whyte to be is. So why not the bum that gives him the highest pay day and sets up a Joshua fight?
            This is going to bite Wilder fanboys in the arse because Jay Deas who trains Wilder said he will fight Whyte next if AJ is guaranteed after.. Hearn confirmed AJ will be sitting ringside and will enter the ring after.. So looks like we will be getting Whyte vs Wilder.

If Whyte makes Wilder look bad then all these fanboys need to say Wilder is rubbish since Whyte is a "bum".

Comment

Because it’s not Wilders job to push Hearns agenda. He wants Joshua not Whyte. If Hearn wants Whyte to fight Wilder then once Whyte becomes Wilders mandatory he can win the purse bid and bring the fight to England.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Because it’s not Wilders job to push Hearns agenda. He wants Joshua not Whyte. If Hearn wants Whyte to fight Wilder then once Whyte becomes Wilders mandatory he can win the purse bid and bring the fight to England.
                So your excuse for Wilder not wanting his highest pay day, guarantee a fight with Joshua and promote said fight by fighting in the UK is because he doesn't want to do what Hearn says? That all you got?

Comment

They seem a bit apprehensive but I think Wilder should do it. Whyte goes to sleep within 7 rounds if he's in there with Wilder.

Comment

So your excuse for Wilder not wanting his highest pay day, guarantee a fight with Joshua and promote said fight by fighting in the UK is because he doesn't want to do what Hearn says? That all you got?
                    According to Wilder Hearn told him at a WBC event that he would get his opportunity with Joshua. This was like months ago. Now he tries to use Joshua as leverage so he can cash out Whyte. It’s bull**** and Wilder see’s through it. And it’s not just Wilder it’s Haymon, who knows the business side more than any of us combined, telling Wilder what to do. It’s psychological warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                      I can understand Wilder ducking Whyte, seeing as there's a very good chance he will lose.
                      Wilder would.... Goodness gracious... He'd flatten Whyte like a very expensive hooker.

Comment

Working...
                      X