No announcement yet.

Brushmyhairs 4th Annual Fantasy Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I'm interested in learning about this kinda thing... Fantasy football. Count me in, but realize I don't know **** about fantasy stuff.

Btw, you ever get that premium wheel chair with 24 in rims?
    i think the league is full.. brush can 2 more players.. it's easy.. just pick the players you want in the league... search in youtube.. beginner yahoo fantasy football.. you also dont need have deep knowledge about players because you can just pick the players "recommended" by yahoo during the draft..

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      you misunderstood my post.. i said brush's league has anonymous players (alts) that may not pay.. that's why we need escrow.. do you know all those players in the side be? why would you trust they will pay?
      I've asked BrushMyHair. multiple times to update the post with links to teams, he hasn't yet which is disappointing.

There were 3 names i didn't recognize, AFMAN is John's mate, Water Boi is Brometheus Bob and Serpents is Siablo.

Comment

i think the league is full.. brush can 2 more players.. it's easy.. just pick the players you want in the league... search in youtube.. beginner yahoo fantasy football.. you also dont need have deep knowledge about players because you can just pick the players "recommended" by yahoo during the draft..
        Thanks butler. Much appreciated.

Comment

• we need to have a list of players in the league and their corresponding username here in boxingscene.. i'll start and i'll update this post

B.utler - Butler Six Fig Team

Comment

• you can pm me your brush league team name so we dont spam this thread too much

Comment

Thanks butler. Much appreciated.
              johm and brush will pm you the link to the league if they decide to add more players.. you just need a valid email which you definitely have and sign it in yahoo.. you know what i'll post here the link..

Comment

johm and brush will pm you the link to the league if they decide to add more players.. you just need a valid email which you definitely have and sign it in yahoo.. you know what i'll post here the link..
                Cool! Thanks.

Comment

Cool! Thanks.
                  i PM you the link... PM johnm or brush so you can join.. they need to add more players

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Ohh nooooooooo

All this security for a SIX figure man. This is like the only thread I can trash Butler in.
                    is this broke @ss poster included in the side bet? that's why we need escrow.. you cant trust guys like this poster.. i'm sure this poster wont pay me if i win just to piss me off

Comment

is this broke @ss poster included in the side bet? that's why we need escrow.. you cant trust guys like this poster.. i'm sure this poster wont pay me if i win just to piss me off
                      I'm not doing the side bet, btw you need to change your team name too close to mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X