Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like I'm at a quinceanera talking to some illegal poontang.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Well we can't really blame Charlo for this but if the WBC want to do another eliminator because of this idiot coming in hurt its should be #3. Ryota Murata or #4. Daniel Jacobs
      I was thinking that but it would be really unfair to Charlo to put him in another eliminator after being promised that position.

Then again Heiland was mandatory for almost 3 years.

If they did go that route, it would have to be Jacobs since Murata is facing N'Dam again for the WBA Regular belt. Either fight would be good to me.

Speaking of N'Dam, he would be another good challenge for Charlo.

Comment

• It's really too bad we missed 2.5 years of Mikey's prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          The Garcia's have the anti-Lebron hair line. They're offensive.
          lol.

True. Those lads would have a full head of hair on their skeleton if dug up in 300 years, ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            totally agree, mate.

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth that one. Proper lame duck in there.

From his point of view he earned his money but Charlo is dangerous and that could have been a real disaster for everyone.
            Charlo was carrying him. He's not stupid... boxers that have been fighting their whole career know exactly what was going on.

I don't know how deal are worked on how the fighter should take the fall, but I guess Heiland was milking it out too long. Charlo imo went easy on him knowing fully well of the injury. Nobody can say anything because it jeopardizes Showtime...

I mean Charlo himself said, ''sometimes it can be a decoy!'' lol. ffs

Comment

• I'm rooting for Broner. Gotta give the man his props for always taking the hard challenges.

Broner catches him with a big shot and stops Mikey.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Thinking Broner has a much better shot right now than I gave him when this fight was made. A little nervous for Mikey now...
                Yeah me too. For all his faults Broner has hand speed and some power and he can take a pretty good shot.

He definitely could get lucky tonight though I voted Garcia UD a while ago.

Comment

• Oh god these ring walk outs

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's really too bad we missed 2.5 years of Mikey's prime.
                    Gamboa was lined up for him at Top Rank and Mikey said fuck that.

Comment

• Broner milkin this intro

He realizes it's the last time he will be this relevant

Comment

Working...
                      X