Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: Inoue Fight is Nice, But Show Me The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not fair for you guys to jump on him like that,he is only guy in boxing who fought with top of his devision and won,i understand that he want to get paid for hard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
      As much as I like the guy, hes got to understand the market just isnt there for these pint sized fighters, its great that he's getting air time on HBO, but the 115 pounders dont move the needle , just fight inoue already.
      HBO had has good ratings with him though. Hrs been in quality fights and either of those three mentioned is anther tough fight.

When some fighters are getting paid stupid money for zero threat tune ups, I too would want some of that cash thrown my way when each fight is a tough outing.

He's getting viewers, time to pay him

Comment

Inoue would probably stop him, so he wants to cash out

Comment

This Guy wanted one million over a year ago for the Estrada rematch. This was before HBO was on his nuts calling him p4p #1.

He has to understand that even if the lower weight classes have the best fights for some reason a lot of boxing fans in the US don't care for them so there's not a lot of money there to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            I wonder what he's driving? I bet it's a dodge.
            76' green Ford Pinto

Comment

It's always about the money

Comment

The first million dollar fight in the flyweights was Carbahal vs Gonzalez. Long, long time ago.

Comment

This is HBOs fault because chocolate lost the fight to Cuadras but they wanted to make chocolate seem better than Alexis Arguellos and now these are the consequences....I think chocolate knows he lost to Cuadras.

Comment

You sound like your part of his team brother? I am a latino so no racism, just truth. This guy is a hypocrite and a disgrace to what Arguello thought he was as a person. End of story...

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                      As much as I like the guy, hes got to understand the market just isnt there for these pint sized fighters, its great that he's getting air time on HBO, but the 115 pounders dont move the needle , just fight inoue already.
                      Good post. Well said.
                      Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                      I wonder what he's driving? I bet it's a dodge.

Comment

Working...
                      X