Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao-Bradley III crown a Lineal Welterweight Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF I am soooooo disappointed in this fight!!!!

I like Manny but I WILL NOT pay to watch this fight AGAIN, when he's ALREADY beat his A*S twice!!!!

Also the winner is not the lineal champ, they need to unify these titles.

This just gives Bradley a better chance to beat a declining Manny.

We're gonna here Bradley talkin BIG **** up to the fight like always and not deliver, and make more excuses if he loses AGAIN!!!!!

Not interested in this fight

Comment

If it goes down, it will be nice to see Bradley get a crack at his first lineal title.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart
        It's open to debate for sure. They are probably the top guys there, as the guys below, the Brooks and Thurmans need some more high profile fights/wins first.

With the top WWs not fighting each other, it's a bit of a mess to figure out right now. Maybe more time is needed to clear things up before the lineal is established again.
        This was my earlier post in the thread ^^.
        I've slightly changed my mind. Pacquiao and Bradley are the top 2 guys IMO, so i do think this is a good place for the lineal to start again, even thought the division is still largely un-determined. The winner, for me, will be the best in the division.

It is the lineal though, which as we all know can be flawed more often than not in it's perception. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          This was my earlier post in the thread ^^.
          I've slightly changed my mind. Pacquiao and Bradley are the top 2 guys IMO, so i do think this is a good place for the lineal to start again, even thought the division is still largely un-determined. The winner, for me, will be the best in the division.

It is the lineal though, which as we all know can be flawed more often than not in it's perception. It is what it is.
          I agree thurman hasnt done enough to be #2

Comment

Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao. The first fighter to win a lineal title in 5 different weight classes and the third fighter to win a lineal title in 3 of the original 8 weight classes, joining Bob Fitzsimmons and Henry Armstrong.

Comment

so its official he's lineal? there was no mention of a lineal championship on the line.

boxrec has him only winning that fringe wbo international thing

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                so its official he's lineal? there was no mention of a lineal championship on the line.

boxrec has him only winning that fringe wbo international thing
                It won't be unanimous because RING has Brook #1, but yes, he is the lineal WW champion because almost every other source had Pacquiao and Bradley 1-2.

Comment

BoxingScene, TBRB, ESPN, CyberBoxingZone, Wikipedia, BoxRec they all listed and confirmed Pacquiao's 5th Lineal title. They totally ignored Ring magazine's rankings. What the ****!

Comment

Working...
                  X