Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: We Are Not Inventing a New Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Fans: Cotto did it, he is a coward
    Canelo does it, he is the A side!

LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      What has become of mexican fighters? HAHAHA the disgrace of boxing they have become. Frigging clowns! PATHETIC.
      HaHaHa, but didn't you see the whole show? Vargas showed what Mexican Warriors do. Not that Ginger wannabe middleweight. Canelo barely got the decision, and a bad one at that. Now he wants to be A side, he's A something, but it's dead center.

Comment

• I blame roach

This is all roach's fault. Roach is the king of trying to get an advantage on the scales:

Odlh 147 (first time in 7 years)
        Was quoted saying once I saw the blood from the iv in his arm I knew we had him

Pacquiao has 4 catchweight fights (2-3 were title fights)

Tried to get an advantage over Marquez in pacman Marquez 4 by making it a welterweight fight (horribly backfired)

Now he gets with cotto and every fight is at a catchweight.

Freddie has been involved in more catchweight/weight advantage fights than anyone in recent history.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
          This is all roach's fault. Roach is the king of trying to get an advantage on the scales:

Tried to get an advantage over Marquez in pacman Marquez 4 by making it a welterweight fight (horribly backfired)

Freddie has been involved in more catchweight/weight advantage fights than anyone in recent history.

what a load of nonsense .

DLH was fighting at 154 , Pac at 140 , they met halfway at 147 .
          are you seriously suggesting that Pacquiao should've jumped two weight classes to fight Oscar ? don't be silly .
          Marquez had no problems with fighting at the welterweight limit .

Comment

• This dude is crazy. If you weigh in at 155, you are a middleweight chief!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post

Good post.

Comment

• Comment

• People are quick to call GGG a coward but I think he'll try to negotiate at 160 but if that does not work, I believe he'll drop to 155 to make the fight if the WBC doesn't enforce the weight stipulations for The WBC mandatory title defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    so pac has catchweights and cotto does and its cool. but canelo cant?

stupid POS hypocrites, ****ing fa99ots you stupid ass biased fans are.
                    SMDH....

pacquiao started doing catchweights when he already had hall of fame names on his resume along with the fact that he was fighting bigger guys in bigger weight divisions not to mention he was on his 8th-9th division.

Canelo is just getting started, has not really traversed that many weight classes and is asking for a catchweight against an opponent THAT IS IN HIS SAME DIVISION!!!!!!!

false equivalency at its finest....

Comment

• Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                      what a load of nonsense .

DLH was fighting at 154 , Pac at 140 , they met halfway at 147 .
                      are you seriously suggesting that Pacquiao should've jumped two weight classes to fight Oscar ? don't be silly .
                      Marquez had no problems with fighting at the welterweight limit .
                      You're missing the point (Shane jumped two weight classes to fight odlh btw so it's not unheard of but whatever that's not the point). Marquez never fought at 147 prior to that match...

2 fighters, 7-8 catchweight fights, 5 year span, 1 trainer. Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                      X