No announcement yet.

Quick Murray article from WBN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Murray article from WBN

Talks about injury (although not what it is), the Sturm rumors and his WBA status.
    IMO, hurry up and strip him of it.

http://www.world boxingnews.net/news/2014/01/10/murray-talks-fletcher-pull-out-advisor-addresses-sturm-rumours-and-wba-status.html

STRIP THIS FOOL!
    How the hell can he hold the interim belt for like a year plus and only fight Klimlotsky

Comment

If Murray is still mandatory to GGG as his adviser claims, why would he need to fight and beat Sturm just to fight with GGG then?

Dude is looking to cash out, sounds like a loser before even entering negotiations.

Comment

He lost the first 3 round to Klimlotsky as well; a guy that Golovkin knocked out years ago in five rounds.
        This bum needs to be stripped of his fake title for constant duck behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by fokas View Post
          He lost the first 3 round to Klimlotsky as well; a guy that Golovkin knocked out years ago in five rounds.
          This bum needs to be stripped of his fake title for constant duck behavior.
          Another boxer ruined by the hands of Martinez, what a shame. I wish him well in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            If Murray is still mandatory to GGG as his adviser claims, why would he need to fight and beat Sturm just to fight with GGG then?

Dude is looking to cash out, sounds like a loser before even entering negotiations.
            I understand the concept... win a title and make for a bigger fight.... I just don't see that following through though if they did win the IBF belt. IMO, if that happened, Hearns plan falls into effect
            Last edited by Hougigo; 01-10-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I understand the concept... win a title and make for a bigger fight.... I just don't see that following through though if they did win the IBF belt. IMO, if that happened, Hearns plan falls into effect
              Exactly. If Murray does win the IBF, he will milk it for every penny contrary to what his advisor is saying.

Comment

... Because Sturm is "tested" and GGG is an "untested hypejob".

Comment

It really does nothing for them atm and they're probably using it as a life line if they do get a Sturm rematch and lose

Comment

Ohhhh?

Martin Murray ‏@MartinMurrayBox 43m
                    Whoops!! there it is

Comment

Working...
                    X