Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-05-2013, 07:01 AM #111
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
eight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,968.11
eat it Fat Ass! - jose830 No Message - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessMustard View Post
bunch of ******* living on benefits and not even considering to get a job (especially black G's )
I am sure that you, being from Latvia, get all of your info about "black G's" FROM MTV. stop acting like you are an authority on the subject because you get to see reruns of the Fresh Prince of Bel-air. That is not indicative of the average American Black's life.
eight...nine... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 AM #112
Banned

HomelessMustard is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,340.79

I hate MTV it is ****. For example all the cast from Jersey shore should be shot. What I was trying to say is that you Americans can't understand how good your life's actually is. In my opinion average black person in states life far more prosperous than average person in any country that has been a part of soviet union and most of the ****ing world. You people whine too much, too proud to work for minimum salary better live on benefits.

There is not sentence in my last post that implies that I am authority on subject.
HomelessMustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:41 AM #113
Contender

eight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond reputeeight...nine... has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,968.11
eat it Fat Ass! - jose830 No Message - TBear 

Quote:
I hate MTV it is ****. For example all the cast from Jersey shore should be shot. What I was trying to say is that you Americans can't understand how good your life's actually is. In my opinion average black person in states life far more prosperous than average person in any country that has been a part of soviet union and most of the ****ing world. You people whine too much, too proud to work for minimum salary better live on benefits.

There is not sentence in my last post that implies that I am authority on subject.
you people?

who are you referring to? Yanks? I am not one. Stop with your assumptions.
eight...nine... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:16 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 107,862,300.47
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
I hate MTV it is ****. In my opinion average black person in states life far more prosperous than average person in any country that has been a part of soviet union....

That's more or less true today. Now a few years back (the 70's, 80's) Not true.
And that was the environment out of which the original story line of Hip Hop music comes. Now it's all pretty much just corporately supported B.S. on record.

Last edited by res; 08-09-2013 at 03:24 PM.
res is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
america:, beach, cali, crime, huntington, loots, riot, starts, white

User Tag List