Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Amir Khan faster than Roy Jones JR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has the fastest chin in boxing. Oh, wait...WEAKEST, I meant weakest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Not anywhere near as good but faster, and also faster than
      manny?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Who do you think is the fastest in order of these 3, not whos your favourite or whos better and try to get rid of pre conceived ideas ie try to judge for yourself.
      Difference is weight class. That’s all. A naturally smaller man is normally gonna be the faster... normally

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Khan has the fastest chin in boxing. Oh, wait...WEAKEST, I meant weakest.
        Lol! Good one! It’s a fast glass chin

Comment

Both fast, both had glasschins

Comment

Khan is the BIGGEST fraud in boxing. Phil Lo Greco, Sammy Vargas...disgusting!

Comment

Khan is the fastest. Manny isn't even that fast in fights, maybe on the bag but anybody can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Dude really does have incredibly rare, next level hand speed.

Too bad his boxing IQ and chin are so lacking, otherwise he would've been hell to beat on any judge's scorecard throughout his career. But alas, a good wind gust to his chin and he's on legs as if he just downed a fifth of vodka
                A nice mullet could provide some well needed Equilibrium and keep Khan upright.

Comment

Thing is Roy had elite body reflexes alongside the hand speed which gives him the edge

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                    A nice mullet could provide some well needed Equilibrium and keep Khan upright.
                    khan would look stupid in a mullet he can't pull that off, I'd highly advise against it

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Not anywhere near as good but faster, and also faster than
                      manny?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Who do you think is the fastest in order of these 3, not whos your favourite or whos better and try to get rid of pre conceived ideas ie try to judge for yourself.
                      There is a poster in the training forum called Taha who posted a video. His handspeed is faster than Khan but would get KOd by any ok amature

Comment

Working...
                      X