Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Ward was fading to be honest.

Froch finished the fight strong.

I don't think he'd have stopped him but I see why he thinks he might have been able to.
    I rewatched it, and I strongly disagree, Ward was tired but he wasn’t fading, he was coasting and still remained in control of the fight until the final bell

Comment

the fight was very close, 115-113 on two cards

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        the fight was very close, 115-113 on two cards
        😂😂 Absolutely shocking scorecards, American judges tend to always score to the fighter coming forward even if their work is ineffective. Credit to John Keane his card was spot on.

Comment

Thinking that "Fighter A would have stopped Fighter B if there were 15 rounds, because Fighter B appeared tired in the championship rounds" is simply forgetting the fact that fighters know how many rounds a fight is scheduled for and they prepare and fight accordingly.

The fight was scheduled for 12 rounds. No one knows how Ward would have fought if it was scheduled for 15 rounds. We do know that Ward easily schooled Froch though.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            😂😂 Absolutely shocking scorecards, American judges tend to always score to the fighter coming forward even if their work is ineffective. Credit to John Keane his card was spot on.
            i also scored it 115-113 ward. froch figured him out towards the end

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              i also scored it 115-113 ward. froch figured him out towards the end
              Absolutely shocking scorecard from you as well then😂

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I rewatched it, and I strongly disagree, Ward was tired but he wasn’t fading, he was coasting and still remained in control of the fight until the final bell
                Yeah true that's a better description.

He wasn't fading per say but was definitely tired but you're right he was never in trouble and was killing the clock.

But I can see why Froch would have that mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah true that's a better description.

He wasn't fading per say but was definitely tired but you're right he was never in trouble and was killing the clock.

But I can see why Froch would have that mindset.
                  Yeah I get what you’re saying fighters (especially punchers) always have that mentality that they are one big shot away, even if it’s sometimes based on false belief

Comment

Ward whooped his ass. Quality fighter.

Comment

S.O.G. is too good.

Comment

Working...
                      X