No announcement yet.

Where-oh-where is Nicholas Walters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where-oh-where is Nicholas Walters?

Hasn't fought for almost 2 years after getting ruined by Loma. Why did he disappear off the face of the planet? He was a fun FW/SFW to watch, but has ended up being another frustrating fighter to follow because of inactivity.

Loma whooped him into an early retirement

Comment

PBC need to sign him as a potential opponent for Tank.

Comment

chill. he's blazing some 'erb and relaxing with the man dem. Axe man will be back trus, bumbaclart pu$$yole beware!

Comment

Funny you mention this , I was thinking about making a thread about the whereabouts of him and Omar Figueroa yesterday. Regarding Walters you know Haymon doesn’t keep his fighters active. Oh yeah that’s right he’s signed to Arum I forgot nsb only care about Haymon inactive fighters

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Funny you mention this , I was thinking about making a thread about the whereabouts of him and Omar Figueroa yesterday. Regarding Walters you know Haymon doesn’t keep his fighters active. Oh yeah that’s right he’s signed to Arum I forgot nsb only care about Haymon inactive fighters
            Arum paid him to be inactive so Loma would have a huge advantage. Arum now continues to pay him off to keep quiet about the whole thing so that's why Walters doesn't need to fight.

Let's face it- Walters would have knocked Loma out cold in one round if not for Uncle Bob...

Comment

Well, he's obviously emotionally broken. Just like Tyson Fury was after defeating Klitschko. However, Walters break down came as a result of a loss to Lomachenko and not a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Arum paid him to be inactive so Loma would have a huge advantage. Arum now continues to pay him off to keep quiet about the whole thing so that's why Walters doesn't need to fight.

Let's face it- Walters would have knocked Loma out cold in one round if not for Uncle Bob...
                Lmao I’m not going that far bro. Could it have happened? Yes, but I’m not too big on conspiracy theories.
                I do know the inactivity hurt him and he should have never been put in the ring with Loma coming off a year layoff. Who mentioned anything about the outcome of the Loma fight anyway? We’re trying to figure out why he hasn’t fought in 2yrs
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-13-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

LOL, that was nice!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmao I’m not going that far bro. Could it have happened? Yes, but I’m not too big on conspiracy theories.
                    I do know the inactivity hurt him and he should have never been put in the ring with Loma coming off a year layoff. Who mentioned anything about the outcome of the Loma fight anyway? We’re trying to figure out why he hasn’t fought in 2yrs
                    I know, I like throwing that in every now and again for my own amusement.

Comment

Working...
                    X