Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Return The Right Way - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Return The Right Way - Fight Me!

WBC and WBA unified middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez is more than willing to do a rematch with the now retired Floyd Mayweather. Canelo's sole career defeat came at the hands of Mayweather on September 14 of 2013. The bout took place at a catch-weight of 152-pounds, with Mayweather dominating the contest over twelve rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo by KO

ez work

Comment

Mayweather will shiiit his pants thinking about facing a prime Canelo.

Comment

Canela is in the business of fighting all shot fighters and fighters out of their prime, beat it bum and enjoy your trash fight with ??????????????????????

Comment

This dude has no shame. You got outclassed in the fight when Floyd was already out of his prime and now you're trying to beat a washed-up retired fighter to try to mask out that L he gave you. I sense that Oscar De La Puta bitterness in him.

Comment

Never going to happen, Floyd can fight Pac/Mcnugget/Habib.

Floyd would have to be really desperate and I don't see it with all his other options.

Comment

And if no Floyd, then let's get Roy Jones Jr in there! Hell let's get B-Hop. Hey, is Marvin Hagler still down to fight? Let's get the best in there, after all.

Comment

Canelo have a taste of sh¡t in his mouth for that defeat against the King Floyd

I am sorry, but that ship sail years ago. Canela is still salty and butt hurt. He know he can win, because he is going to catch Mayweather in the right time and the size difference is going to play a role. So, get the fuck out of here and fight big prime fighters who are proven. You defeated GGG, that is the step in the right direction and now I hope you fight a risky fight in September 2019. In other words I give you a pass to fight another tune up in May 2019 for that 2 wars you fought against Gennady Golovkin.
                Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 10-16-2018, 11:56 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Why not the corpse of Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, etc... also?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Mayweather will shiiit his pants thinking about facing a prime Canelo.
                    Past prime Mayweather beat prime Canelo. Or is Canelo only prime now that he beat hype job bum beater GGG?

Comment

Working...
                    X