Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's cut in the 4th was probably a head butt right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's cut in the 4th was probably a head butt right?

That cut canelo received in the 4th was probably a head butt right? I didnt see a big shot and the announcers didnt react as if he got caught. The announcers seemed to notice it while he was on the stool in between rounds. It was so big it just seems like it would have had to come from a butt. I doubt anyone can tell me conclusively because I have rewatched the fight 3 times total and did pay particular attention in viewings 2 & 3 and never noticed a big shot in the 4th. I would love any insight so feel free to pontificate if you like....

The cut was caused by the right cross or the hard GGG jab landed in the last 15 seconds of rd 4. No headbutts happened that could have caused the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      The cut was caused by the right cross or the hard GGG jab landed in the last 15 seconds of rd 4. No headbutts happened that could have caused the cut.
      Put.video of that

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Put.video of that
        Watch it on y@utube
        I rewatched it on my DVR and won't be uploading it on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Put.video of that
          Never ask a Golovkin fan for evidence. I've been asking for over a year for all the clean power shots Golovkin landed in the first fight. I got ****ing 2 out of the whole damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Never ask a Golovkin fan for evidence. I've been asking for over a year for all the clean power shots Golovkin landed in the first fight. I got ****ing 2 out of the whole damn fight.
            I'm a boxing fan.

And I guess that means you don't have it dvr'd. That's cool if you stole it and all but it's on y@utube so do your own fkn research. It wasn't ruled a headbutt for a reason you bunch of hating twits.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
              That cut canelo received in the 4th was probably a head butt right? I didnt see a big shot and the announcers didnt react as if he got caught. The announcers seemed to notice it while he was on the stool in between rounds. It was so big it just seems like it would have had to come from a butt. I doubt anyone can tell me conclusively because I have rewatched the fight 3 times total and did pay particular attention in viewings 2 & 3 and never noticed a big shot in the 4th. I would love any insight so feel free to pontificate if you like....
              Put.video of that
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Right there

Comment

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Cane...art_4/10241212

Can't see any clash of heads but also can't see much in the way of punches landed on that spot. Maybe the uppercut shown in replay on the round break? One thing for sure - Canelo's corner managed that cut well, unless Canelo has ice water instead of blood in his veins...

Comment

GGG landed many more clean and ultra clear power right hands late in the fight. Those were his best shots of the game and they didn’t do any damage to Canelo’s skin, though they stunned him a bit for sure.
                  So yup maybe it’s safe and logical to say it’s from a butt since more were landed later in the fight and they didn’t do anything externally. Let alone a single punch we didn’t even notice in the 4th.

Please don’t hate me GGG fans, I was rooting for him as well and thought the fight was really really close.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

Right there
                    That uppercut doesn't even land. They show it on replay at the end of the round.

Comment

Working...
                    X