Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Daddy Kane talks about Biggie not wanting to do a song with Jay Z

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Big Daddy Kane talks about Biggie not wanting to do a song with Jay Z

Big Daddy Kane didn't mention Jay Z but you know he was talking about him.

**** Jay-z,he can't hang with lyricist such as Kan,as,biggie,big l and scarface

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Big Daddy Kane didn't mention Jay Z but you know he was talking about him.

Idk if it's him but Jay is a biter... I remember when big pimpin came out... I hate that song... there was like 3-4 other songs that he stole from... and everyone knew it but they still bumped it... I still can't play that song...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Idk if it's him but Jay is a biter... I remember when big pimpin came out... I hate that song... there was like 3-4 other songs that he stole from... and everyone knew it but they still bumped it... I still can't play that song...
        Yea it's Jay Z. We all know he's a biter. Tupac and Biggie dying was the best thing for Jay Z's career.

Comment

You ever here the track Cam'ron put out
          I'm a biter not a writer
          Check it out

Jay didn't respond but Cam got shot weeks after

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            You ever here the track Cam'ron put out
            I'm a biter not a writer
            Check it out

Jay didn't respond but Cam got shot weeks after
            I just listened to it... idk how ppl can say he's better than PAC big or nas... he's up there, he's top 10 but he ain't top 5...

Comment

I just listened to it... idk how ppl can say he's better than PAC big or nas... he's up there, he's top 10 but he ain't top 5...
              I bought a few jay albums
              He's OK

Not even in my top 20 though
              Jadakiss and styles ruined him haha

Comment

I don't think it's jay. He wasn't even big like that when biggie died

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  **** Jay-z,he can't hang with lyricist such as Kan,as,biggie,big l and scarface
                  Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  I bought a few jay albums
                  He's OK

Not even in my top 20 though
                  Jadakiss and styles ruined him haha
                  He's in my top 20 but at the tail end like 16 or 17 ish

Speaking of biting, strange how life comes around and Biggie was accused by members of the Wu Tang Clan for biting off Nas in relation to posting a child on an album cover. I think it was Ghostface and Rae who said Biggie copied the Illmatic concept/cover for his Ready to Die album

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    He's in my top 20 but at the tail end like 16 or 17 ish

Speaking of biting, strange how life comes around and Biggie was accused by members of the Wu Tang Clan for biting off Nas in relation to posting a child on an album cover. I think it was Ghostface and Rae who said Biggie copied the Illmatic concept/cover for his Ready to Die album
                    He did that yes,Nas was before his time,illmatic changed the game,10 songs of pure perfection,best album ever,Nas & Biggie made a lot of song with lines aimed at each other though

Comment

Working...
                    X