Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys so high on Diego Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was a good fighter during his prime. A top 5 pound for pound boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I stopped reading after the first sentence. Take care.
      What is sad is you felt the need to respond. Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Move along.

Comment

• Corrales is a HOF fighter.

It wasn't just that Floyd won he won handily. I'm not fan of Floyd but watch that fight and tell me he doesn't look fantastic in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Oh, an IV has something to do with it?

You are attempting to debate, right? Did you get your ass beat 4-0 and refuse to pay your debt? People should know what kind of little bltch you are. I told you I was gonna keep kicking you around, pvssy.
          Yes since the poster said that one cannot be drained in one fight while being OK other fights before and after. Then I asked this Floyd fan the simple question that if he cannot believe what everyone knew about Diego Corrales then how can he possibly believe Floyd was in that condition when applying his point plus all other evidence that shows that Floyd was NOT severely dehydrated?

Like YOU, he deflected!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Yawn..........

You just did what someone who has no comeback.

Go read up about Diego and his situation back then.

"Corrales had weight problems"
            "Corrales was also suffering from bronchitis"
            "He didn't have his strength"
            "What he had was some morons who talked him into doing this."
            "Diego Corrales looked dead at 130 lbs."
            "Diego failed to make weight on his first attempt, scaling two pounds over the junior lightweight limit. An hour later, after some downtime in a sauna, Corrales made the weight."
            "prison sentence"

Comment

• And if not mistaken a domestic dispute also
              If my mind serves me right

Comment

• Corrales was tall and had power so he got compared to Tommy Hearns which was ridiculous. Tommy was a much more complete fighter than Corrales in every facet of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Yes since the poster said that one cannot be drained in one fight while being OK other fights before and after. Then I asked this Floyd fan the simple question that if he cannot believe what everyone knew about Diego Corrales then how can he possibly believe Floyd was in that condition when applying his point plus all other evidence that shows that Floyd was NOT severely dehydrated?

Like YOU, he deflected!

You have no evidence of anything, you bltch. Are you his ****ing doctor?

When you tell me when the NSAC has ever deemed a fighter to be dehydrated, you let me know. Until then, shut your bltch ass up.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 08-31-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

You just did what someone who has no comeback.

Go read up about Diego and his situation back then.

"Corrales had weight problems"
                    "Corrales was also suffering from bronchitis"
                    "He didn't have his strength"
                    "What he had was some morons who talked him into doing this."
                    "Diego Corrales looked dead at 130 lbs."
                    "Diego failed to make weight on his first attempt, scaling two pounds over the junior lightweight limit. An hour later, after some downtime in a sauna, Corrales made the weight."
                    "prison sentence"

What???? All of that and yet he apparently passed his NSAC physical? Eat that crow, you dumb bltch

"Prison Sentence" LMAOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Then why the fùck you posting then? To bait people into trashing Corrales on some weirdo agenda shït?

I comes down to this, its not always about who you beat --- its about intellectual reasoning. People that know the science know Corrales had somehting special.

Teófilo Stevenson was a great and would have probably smoked Clay/Ali, but he never went pro and fought anybody. Does that not make him great? If you know how to recognize talent, you know!

Corrales WAS a great fighter. There wasn't a lot of fish to fry at that weight then. Corrales was the dude to beat. Floyd didn't beat a lot of super talent in their prime because of several legitimate factors. But Corrales was a terror at that time and Floyd stopped him in his tracks when he was undefeated.

Dude you're talking the best of that era in Mosley and Hoya. Floyd couldn't get those fights.

Corrales wasn't a great fighter man.....most of the guys in here have stated he was decent to maybe good but not great, by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X