No announcement yet.

Man creates ****nculus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Man creates ****nculus

This is some cool stuff that he's fiddling with.. Even if it may be fabricated. It may be the fact that he's Russian that it could be legit

wtf is this abomination! nukka injecting his sperm into chicken eggs lmfao

Comment

TS you are one dumb gullible bastard.

Comment

That is so weird.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxThtH_5Ys

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            I somehow knew that you would be the 'tard who would call me that. Way to try and kill a thread immediately brother. Hence the word fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              I somehow knew that you would be the 'tard who would call me that. Way to try and kill a thread immediately brother. Hence the word fabrication
              It's not bullshit. It's a very real phenomenon. You can try it yourself and I think you will be pleasantly surprised on how it will work out.

An egg can be fertilized by human sperm. The resulting organism cannot survive (chicken has 39 pairs of chromosomes and human 23) but fertilization is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                It's not bullshit. It's a very real phenomenon. You can try it yourself and I think you will be pleasantly surprised on how it will work out.

An egg can be fertilized by human sperm. The resulting organism cannot survive (chicken has 39 pairs of chromosomes and human 23) but fertilization is possible.
                That's why he claims to have created a crawfish in one of his videos, when it's pretty obviously a crawfish.

Also, edible chicken eggs are sterile,

Also, the egg he cracked in the video has obviously been opened because you can see the humongous ****ing hole he taped up.

Comment

Also if this was possible and all you had to do was inject cum into an egg, do you really think this is the first time we would have heard about it? From some russian on youtube?

Comment

That's why he claims to have created a crawfish in one of his videos, when it's pretty obviously a crawfish.

Also, edible chicken eggs are sterile,

Also, the egg he cracked in the video has obviously been opened because you can see the humongous ****ing hole he taped up.
                    Also if this was possible and all you had to do was inject cum into an egg, do you really think this is the first time we would have heard about it? From some russian on youtube?
                    It sounds like you find this phenomenon disturbing and are trying your hardest to latch on to any reason that makes it fake.

If it's not real, prove it.

Comment

Working...
                    X