Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner schools Porter is he back in contentition for the p4p top 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that he uses the word back is basically everything thats wrong with the sport.:lol:
    Dudes best win is Demarco, a win freakin' Jessie Vargas has. To make things worse, unlike for Broner, that isnt even Vargas' best win, that would be Allakhverdiev.

Comment

I except a Porter steamroll and nothing more. It will be entertaiing to watch though.

Comment

****in scrub alt account already on the lowest level possible. SMH :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post
          i really dont see too many cats messing with broner especially since the maidana fight, like he says he 'fights to win' now and if that means he wont be exchanging punches like a damn caveman for the fans entertainment then so be it, since maidana hes shook off the cobwebs and looks fresh fly and flashy to me, dude put on a clinic against molina who almost kod matysse and maidena looks to be 200 pound so he got a long way back and wont touch 140 again.

i really see dude holding his ground at 140, swift and terence crawford will be moving up and taking over business at 147 and peterson will probably move up too. the rest of the comp at 140 is compostioned of mainly face first cavemen like provodnokov, postol and mattyse who we know cant deal with defensive technician.

i see 140 being held by broner and potentialy amir imam who also have skills to make a significiant name for himself in this sport.
          Very premature to be talking Broner in terms of P4P when he's only fought stiffs since getting whupped by Maidana.And even if he were to beat Porter,he'd have beaten a guy exposed by Brook.Gotta do better than that to try and get him ranked period let alone top 10.

Comment

Is this Webb/Inkayamba back on the scene?

Kell Brook already schooled Porter....for a world title....at his natural weight. He must be P4P top 5 then.

Broner trying his best to drain people with names. Why doesn't he fight someone decent at 140 if he is going to campaign there?

Comment

"Skilled Nation"

That's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Is this Webb/Inkayamba back on the scene?

Kell Brook already schooled Porter....for a world title....at his natural weight. He must be P4P top 5 then.

Broner trying his best to drain people with names. Why doesn't he fight someone decent at 140 if he is going to campaign there?
                Sit your british ass down i'm me you b**** dont go talking s***. Your boy beat porter then everyone acted like hes the confermed truth but Broner beating him means nothing???

Clown.
                Last edited by Skilled Nation; 05-27-2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Broner used to be one of my favs....but I just don't believe in his dedication....I loved the way he finished the Chino fight...even though he lost, he showed some REAL heart....I still got a little love for AB but all the EXTRA ish he does made me drop him off my fav list

the cw might take away from any credit he'll receive IF he can school Porter...I doubt Porter can make the weight without a problem....I don't really care who wins but a AB win MIGHT put him back on a few P4P lists but not MINES(my ish don't count anyway lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Yeah, absolutely. If Broner tops Porter my top 5 P4P will look like this:

1. Broner
                    2. Broner
                    3. Broner
                    4. Floyd
                    5. Broner

Honorable mention: Broner
                    Think about it, who are the 5 best boxers of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post
                      Sit your british ass down i'm me you b**** dont go talking s***. Your boy beat porter then everyone acted like hes the confermed truth but Broner beating him means nothing???

Clown.
                      Porter used to campaign at Light Middleweight. Brook beat him for the world title at 147.

Broner is fighting him at 143-144. Porter is probably going to be a zombie in there.

BTW check my sig for someone getting their arse sat down

Comment

Working...
                      X