No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios is Mobbed By Fans in Southgate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios is Mobbed By Fans in Southgate

Southgate,Calif. --- Former Lightweight champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios signs autographs for the hundreds of fans that showed up during his exclusive "meet and greet" Sunday afternoon. Rios is in preparation for his upcoming exciting rematch against Mike Alvarado of their 2012 Fight of the Year-nominated fight. Rios-Alvarado II will take place, Saturday, March 30 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nev. Promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with Tecate, this Junior Welterweight championship rumble will be televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ. Also in attendence today were Rios special guests, Steven Luevano, Trainer of the Year Robert Garcia and newly crowned WBO Featherweight Champion Miguel "Mikey" Garcia. Photos by Gene Blevins/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm picking Alvarado to win the rematch. Rios looks about 180 pounds right now, the fights only a month away.

Last edited by UTEP; 02-24-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      I'm picking Alvarado to win the rematch. Rios looks about 180 pounds 1 month away from the fight.

i hope so

Comment

I'm picking Alvarado to win the rematch. Rios looks about 180 pounds right now, the fights only a month away.

this gordo is supposed to beat danny garcia?

Comment

He does look thicker.... but 180?

Comment

Rios on that Arreola diet

Comment

alvarado can win the rematch if he doesn't fight on the inside like a dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He does look thicker.... but 180?

Maybe not 180 but Rios was in way better shape a month before the last fight. He was already in good shape at the beginning of his last training camp.

Alvarado's gonna win this one. It doesn't look like Rios is taking this fight as serious as the first.
                Last edited by UTEP; 02-24-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Rios has been pigging out, jesus he looks huge

Comment

holy crap, that kid is so big!

Comment

Working...
                    X