Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Warns Crawford: I'll Expose That Lack of Toughness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Crawford does hate being walked down.
    He'll run all night just like in the Postol fight.
    He clinches when he gets trapped on the ropes,
    just like in the Molina fight.
    Nor does he like walking down his opponents.
    He wants to stay in the middle of the ring.
    He won't tempted to fire away even when the opponent is helpless on the ropes.
    Just like in the Diaz fight.
    He'll just tap the opponent's head and lure him to come forward.
    Crawford's combinations are lethal, though.
    That's the danger for Horn.

First time you made some relevant posts in this forum. When you aren't on the Pac Train. You made some interesting posts.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      First time you made some relevant posts in this forum. When you aren't on the Pac Train. You made some interesting posts.
      Pac train?
      When was the last time I posted anything about Pacquaio?
      Look at my signature. Doe.
      I'm the most authentic fan you'll ever see in this board.

Comment

Horn is a step or two above a good club fighter, but he is certainly not an elite world class fighter. Bud will have his way with Horn and will humiliate him in the process, probably in much the same way as Ali humiliated Patterson or when Chavez taunted and whipped Greg Haugen in front of 132,000 fans.

Comment

This guy DKSAB. He has no jab, no footwork, a severe lack of style. His hope is his size and I bet he has trouble making 147. Boxing is not a strong man contest, well maybe it is in Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
            One thing this fight is NOT going to be...EASY for EITHER fighter...no matter how much YOU try to convince yourself !!

Horn was supposed to be an EASY payday for Manny. We all know how that turned out, no matter who you though deserved the decision.

I still believe Horn deserved the decision.
            Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Yeah everyone but you and Horn knows how it turned out. Horn nearly got knocked out and robbed Manny. Period. And you won't be back here the day after Horn Crawford.
            Just admit, on the DL you know Jeff "The Hornet" Horn won the fight. Thus why you just put Horn as the A-Side. As you should.

Comment

Gotta love Jeff Horny. Lil ****er has confidence

Comment

I see Horn learning Spanish very quickly; no mas amigo por favor!

Comment

This fight will shorten bud's career, this will not be an easy fight by any stretch

Comment

Nothing wrong with a postponement. Jeff Horn a...."medium" commodity. T.Crawford at that "under Tripple-g level" getting there 'mega'. I am LAUGHING even thinking Jeff Horn team thinking they are gonna "even be alright....." it this fight. IF JEFF HORN GO OUT ON 9r. TKO....I will be thinking/saying he did "WELL" for himself!
                    Other that that this Story is HILLARIOUS!

Comment

UD by Crawford, No KO!
                      Last edited by Manic Shot; 03-17-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X