No announcement yet.

Journalist Lauren Southern Denied Entry Into the U.K. Over Criticisms of ISLAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My Jew boss called me an idiot Yanker... Yankee Plus wanker.
    Yanker: Yankee wanker

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Yeah insulting the Muslims is off limit. That's the worst thing you can do over here.edl are genuinely viewed as worse than Isis and Robinson hated more than the hate preachers and the Muslim kiddy fiddlers. And I'm being hundred percent serious.
      Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Yanker: Yankee wanker
        Jhonny is a Japahuahua, Mexican chihuahua lil fool born in Japan.

British jew bosses are mean and cynical as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Jhonny is a Japahuahua, Mexican chihuahua lil fool born in Japan.

British jew bosses are mean and cynical as ****.
          A British jew boss, sounds like a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            "The biggest threat to western civilization is the spread of Islam."
            That can't be said enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              How many chemical weapons has "Islam" dropped in the streets of Britain?
              What are you babbling about now?

Islam has killed alot more Britons than Russian "chemical warfare" has.

It's not even close.

And please son, stay on topic.

Comment

Not only her, there's also the other girl with a huge yt following Brittany Pettibone and Martin Sellner, both of them were detained for 3 days.

2 things to say:

1 - It's ironic that the same people who are fighting for the open borders banned her from their country

2 - It's ironic that the same people who banned her from their country wellcome the ISIS terrorists with open hands.

Here's Lauren's brand new interview with Stefan Molyneux, talking about it, he also did an interview with Brittany and Martin just before interviewing her:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    What are you babbling about now?

Islam has killed alot more Britons than Russian "chemical warfare" has.

It's not even close.

And please son, stay on topic.
                    I know how to take out the trash, but I most probably can't go to England, visit my uncles tombstone in London. Istupid is a virus that weak minded political sellout people... I won't ever stop talking or speaking the truth about Islam, islam is a ****ing bad joke...

Look bro, we can't fix stupid illetrate online intellectuals..
                    Chop or lop one fools head off...., a lot of stupider **** tards show up..

People who can't even read the Koran feel offended and mad at me... I can read it... Laugh at it,

Stay strong brother... We are hated by comic book (Koranic scholars).

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Sad video

I'll solve those issues real ****ing fast... I don't know what my calling is or was...I'm a momma's boy... I don't play tiddlywinks. I protect mine. I told this lil pretty Muslim **** kid who wanted to join my clan to unlearn the Koran..

True story. I told him I'd waste his momma, papa, and whole Islamic family, what the ****... Islam for a **** lil hoe into my house? Nah.. No ****ing way.. A few years later my niece marred a decent dude, my mom and sisters thanked God I did not get too real with a lil misguided and ill informed lil **** immigrant guy... Good for him and me both he decided to sell his bullsi1t at someone else's home..

Sometimes.. Things work out.. Even for me... Praise GOD. I'll put down my battle axe... 'Til tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X