No announcement yet.

Roach is the most overrated trainer in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach is the most overrated trainer in history

First, for people who feel sorry for his disease, understand that Freddie has smashed some of the finest chicks in the game using his overrated status as a "legendary" boxing trainer.

Dude has private sex parties, private strip shows, and even got Manny in trouble a few times.

Doesn't teach his fighters any defense or adjustments, just tells them to throw punches + foot movement = his fighters getting KTFO.

Could barely finish a coherent sentence. How the fk u gonna train someone??

Pacquiao made roach, not the other way around.

Hope Pac leaves him for good.

Get some help and stop seeking attention like a female. There are better ways to get noticed around here clown

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Get some help and stop seeking attention like a female. There are better ways to get noticed around here clown
      U been stalking me like a lil b1tch in heat. Hop off my d1ck.
      Last edited by Make U Cry; 03-10-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

so are you saying quiggy and freddy cant put their thinking brains together and pull of the upset tonight?

Comment

Roach is a racist POS.

Comment

Curious to know what your trainer experiences consist of?
            You know where your gym is and what amateur and boxing accolades you've achieved.
            You see before you degrade a top tier pro you need to show some of your own credentials so you don't sound like some "fanboy" just running his mouth for attention.

I know a little bit about Freddy because he fought in my region (Region 1) when he was an amateur. I also remember him under Georgie Benton too.

As for me I was state, region and national coach. I was a state chairman also and a J.O. national rep.
            Here's a few fighters who I prepped and used my gym;
            Saad Mohammed ......light heavy champion of the world
            Marlon Starling...... welterweight champion of the world
            Lou Stecca ........lightweight champion of the world
            Ray Leonard........ welterweight champion of the world
            Ty Booze ....cruiser weight champion of the world

I can go on for a while but to be honest I forgot more than I remember.

I get a kick out of anyone on here who has NO experience on any level in the sport who openly critics a proven fighter or trainer who has won awards and who in Freddie's case has proven fighters seek him out for help.

So by all means list a few of your accomplishments!

Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              You know where your gym is and what amateur and boxing accolades you've achieved.
              You see before you degrade a top tier pro you need to show some of your own credentials so you don't sound like some "fanboy" just running his mouth for attention.

I know a little bit about Freddy because he fought in my region (Region 1) when he was an amateur. I also remember him under Georgie Benton too.

As for me I was state, region and national coach. I was a state chairman also and a J.O. national rep.

I get a kick out of anyone on here who has NO experience on any level in the sport who openly critics a proven fighter or trainer who has won awards and who in Freddie's case has proven fighters seek him out for help.

Ray Corso
              Roach has never built a single fighter from the ground up. Pac, Cotto, Khan, Postol were all already stars when Roach got them.

Joke Coach Roach is a basic trainer.

Comment

Pac fans turning on Roach now.

How far would Pac have got without a top trainer like Roach you fools? Roach made Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

Ray Corso
                  I have no experience? Assumptions make you look stupid. I fought out of the Sixth Street Gym in AZ and fought in the Silver Gloves.

Your logic of "u must be a pro to criticize a pro" is ******ed and old. Roach is a celebrity trainer, I have been to Wildcard and he's not a true boxing coach. He teaches some good footwork, that's it. And he gets his fighters knocked out cold.

Comment

Since when do you need to have comparable accolades to be able to criticise someone who is in the public sphere, what a load of BS, I guess we all cant say a thing about any boxer and..even journeymen and all boxing forums should be shut down! seen as the majority of boxing fans haven't competed themselves. When you go out to compete in a sport where fans watch in droves and spend money in the thousands and hours of their lives debating and watching it then you are open to criticism and comparison and analysis, I don't think any reasonable person would argue with that. You sound like you wanted any opportunity to list your experience lol Ray Corso

Comment

Working...
                    X