No announcement yet.

What a damn good fight Wilder-Ortiz was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Back and forward action and adjustments being made, I loved it!!! Wilder's stock rose alot tonight
    you're usually the first one trashing fights like that...callin em rockem sockem robots and sheet. Why the change of heart?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You're right. Funny how both fights picked up and gave us fans some entertainment
      Yup. And we have AJ vs Parker coming up next, should be entertaining too.

Hoping AJ vs Wilder happens this summer. I'm definitely coming if it's in the UK.

Comment

Great fight

Haven’t Been that hyped in awhile during a
        Fight

Back and forth

Props to both

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yup. And we have AJ vs Parker coming up next, should be entertaining too.

Hoping AJ vs Wilder happens this summer. I'm definitely coming if it's in the UK.
          Man if that happens this summer it's nothing but a quick RyanAir flight away. I'll definitely try to get fight tickets

Comment

I enjoyed that fight, both guys wanted to win, took it and dished it!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              you're usually the first one trashing fights like that...callin em rockem sockem robots and sheet. Why the change of heart?
              It wasn't rockem sock'em robots, Ortiz forced it to be a skills fight for most of the rounds, Wilder had to hurt him to beat him
              Last edited by Code Red; 03-04-2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Sensational. Luis Ortiz made himself a huge fan here tonight. Hell of a fight

Comment

Unbelievable fight

Dont think many adjustments were made though

Ortiz simply gassed

Comment

i dont know, it leaves a bitter taste what happened with the ref buying time for wilder, and the fact that the blatant fix was in. was messaging friends at the same time who all had ortiz way in front and we were saying the judges will have wilder ahead, thats a sad state of affairs that you know which fights are going to be fixed. as for the fight itself there was some good action, but its funny cause a lot of the sweet scientists who mock others for liking the 'rock em, sock em' fights seem to do a 180 when it comes to wilder

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      i dont know, it leaves a bitter taste what happened with the ref buying time for wilder, and the fact that the blatant fix was in. was messaging friends at the same time who all had ortiz way in front and we were saying the judges will have wilder ahead, thats a sad state of affairs that you know which fights are going to be fixed. as for the fight itself there was some good action, but its funny cause a lot of the sweet scientists who mock others for liking the 'rock em, sock em' fights seem to do a 180 when it comes to wilder
                      Wilder knows what his strengths and best chance to win is and he goes for it, you can't hate him for that. He will never be a pure boxer so there is no point in trying to be a heavyweight Floyd! We give him props for doing what he does best, going for the KO

Comment

Working...
                      X